Brett Stewart according to Weidler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Stewart I know will not play club politics;

Well...that's good to hear.

he will do things his way and won't play ball if there is an exit strategy presented to him.

Err.....

And Stewart knows he is on the outer with key figures at the club. Because of that, he won't do what they say.

Ummm......

The Stewart I know will not play club politics;

Well...that's good to hear.

he will do things his way and won't play ball if there is an exit strategy presented to him.

Err.....

And Stewart knows he is on the outer with key figures at the club. Because of that, he won't do what they say.

Ummm......

However, the undisputable, irrefutable and unequivocal fact remains...he will not play club politics.

(that was my poor attempt at sounding political) lol

I get a picture of Don King talking to Obama when I read that. Weird!

However, the undisputable, irrefutable and unequivocal fact remains...he will not play club politics.

(that was my poor attempt at sounding political) lol

I get a picture of Don King talking to Obama when I read that. Weird!

image.jpg

Snake will do well to remember how manly treat some of its club legends
Snake is mature enough to know that the NRL is a business and I hope that he can take care of his business and secure a great financial deal and make it a fairy tale career ending story along side his brother .
Life is too short for anything else feathered friends
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

The writing is on the wall. A decision to put Snake under the knife to me sujests we wanted to rub him out for the rest of the year without putting him through the embarrassment of being dropped and attracting media attention labelling disrespect to a Manly legend.
This could get ugly if Brett decides to stay I have no doubt. This will drag on with calls of Turbo echoing through the corso.
He has been my favourite player since Bever but the time is right and the time is now.

If snake stays in 2017 we can write off the finals. We need Tom at fullback, unfortunately snake offers nothing in attack or defence ATM. Retire snake you will always be a great and be even greater if you do the right thing by the team and retire.

if he stays it would mean surgery went well and his speed is back (maybe not 100%) so play him instead of Wright and leave TT at fullback. Simples.

If not and he is done then take the medical retirement and both club and player win.

I thought it was common knowledge that he has already committed to Catalans next season.Time to move on with TomT.The next premiership side will not have BStewart in it

If snake stays in 2017 we can write off the finals. We need Tom at fullback, unfortunately snake offers nothing in attack or defence ATM. Retire snake you will always be a great and be even greater if you do the right thing by the team and retire.

Yeah Turbo, he is just going to say Forget the $6oo,ooo, I 'll just retire to make the fans happy.

PS (he has a sore knee, not a defective brain)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6