brett stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel said:
twitchk said:
I know everyone has their "reliable source" but have heard that he is a done deal and they are going to wait for the finals to announce it, why the wait? I have no idea it's just what I've been told.

I have heard he is a done deal elsewhere and wont be playing at brookie in 2013
Are you serious or just baiting

Daniel said:
twitchk said:
I know everyone has their "reliable source" but have heard that he is a done deal and they are going to wait for the finals to announce it, why the wait? I have no idea it's just what I've been told.

I have heard he is a done deal elsewhere and wont be playing at brookie in 2013
Are you serious or just baiting

If he has signed, i wonder why they would wait till the finals. Team Boost?

At least they are confident we will make the finals.

If he has signed, i wonder why they would wait till the finals. Team Boost?

At least they are confident we will make the finals.

It's seriously what I have heard. Whether its true or not I don't know. It came from a reliable source and tends to line up with our purchases in the backs.

It's seriously what I have heard. Whether its true or not I don't know. It came from a reliable source and tends to line up with our purchases in the backs.

Daniel said:

If this was true how would it not be all over the media?

Daniel said:

niccipops said:
Daniel said:

Better plumbers at other clubs :p...... I hope he stays, but if not, the club will still power on. Would be a shame to lose a favorite though.

niccipops said:
Daniel said:

Better plumbers at other clubs :p...... I hope he stays, but if not, the club will still power on. Would be a shame to lose a favorite though.

Nope to bulldogs.

I dropped enough hints about where, I think!

Nope to bulldogs.

I dropped enough hints about where, I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4