Brett Stewarts Celebration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Someone tool rang in Talkin' Sport and had a whinge about it, described it as a lude act and should be suspended for 4 weeks. WTF?
To his credit Graeme Hughes said he hadn't seen it, but a bit later during the conversation came back and said he'd just looked at the video and thought nothing of it.
Yes, it was odd and there was probably some cryptic meaning to it but who cares - there seems to be more of an outcry over this than Sims grabbing Willie on the knob.

Hopefully I have posted this link okay, but my point being the same guy who has a go at Stewart, has his wife and co-host carrying on with every bit of sexual innuendo, that she may as well be in a Carry On film. All good for her, but no good for B.Stewart.
Most weekends I read Fitzsimmons articles and play a kind of bulls^t bingo ! Read his article and once he has :
1) Baggged Tony Abbott
2) Bagged all Catholics (yes I am one, but very lax)
3) Pushed for a republic
4) Promoted gay marriage
5) Gone through concussion complications
6) Promoted his current book
Once all this all happens I yell out Bingo !!!! Once my wife hears me yell out Bingo ! I get a reward (just like a dog) of either a big Sunday breakfast or an extra special sleep in.

Hopefully I have posted this link okay, but my point being the same guy who has a go at Stewart, has his wife and co-host carrying on with every bit of sexual innuendo, that she may as well be in a Carry On film. All good for her, but no good for B.Stewart.
Most weekends I read Fitzsimmons articles and play a kind of bulls^t bingo ! Read his article and once he has :
1) Baggged Tony Abbott
2) Bagged all Catholics (yes I am one, but very lax)
3) Pushed for a republic
4) Promoted gay marriage
5) Gone through concussion complications
6) Promoted his current book
Once all this all happens I yell out Bingo !!!! Once my wife hears me yell out Bingo ! I get a reward (just like a dog) of either a big Sunday breakfast or an extra special sleep in.
BAGGED TONY ABBOTT IN A FAIRFAX PUBLICATION?!? *spits out breakfast* Why I never..!

He's overdue for a Q & A appearance based on that checklist

I like the bingo idea. With Pedro Pete, I used to call him the three-trick pony. That is, his columns always bagged; Tony Abbott (before him, John Howard), Alan Jones and Christianity either by having a go at George Pell, the Anglicans, or some sports star who has spoken about his faith (ie Tom Tebow). All his columns have at least two of these, most get the jackpot. Always predictable our Pete.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6