brett white straight after the stink

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Costigan put in a lot of cheap shots. So did Thaiday at the end!

Fluffy link said:
How good was is whent he cat was firing his mouth off and the camera points to white and he is just sitting there grining and licking the blood away.

He knew he was the one that laid price to sleep.

Never thought i would congratulate white in origin but well done son
  Get a grip.  The poof was cowering behind Watmough when Hodges pointed him out.  Very easy to be the big tough man when hiding behind a wall of Manly's finest.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=181079.msg232315#msg232315 date=1247700624]
How good was is whent he cat was firing his mouth off and the camera points to white and he is just sitting there grining and licking the blood away.

Get a grip.  The poof was cowering behind Watmough when Hodges pointed him out.  Very easy to be the big tough man when hiding behind a wall of Manly's finest.
[/quote]

Was not hiding behind anyone when he decked Price.  Besides Hodges is a halfwit, he was all talk when he knew nothing would happen.  

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=181079.msg232315#msg232315 date=1247700624]

Get a grip.  The poof was cowering behind Watmough when Hodges pointed him out.  Very easy to be the big tough man when hiding behind a wall of Manly's finest.
[/quote]

Spoken like a true banjo player. No mention of the numerous grapples  put on by the Morons, no mention of the blatant facial/elbow that Thurston gave Kimmorely, not to mention his kick to Wolfmans head. To top it off the big brave Queenslanders ended the game by kicking the ball away because they were to scared to run it, instead they decided to pile 4 guys into our fullback, all high and 2 of them late in a cynical attempt to inflict damage. Very brave...and why ? because their poor little front rower got decked by arguably the softest prop in the NRL in a fair toe to toe fight after he instigated it with a cheap knee to the head. LOL at Steve Price.

Hodges is a talented footballer but he is a 5 star cat. Didn't see him throwing too many last night, but plenty of talk when the ref had blown things up. His MO is cheap shots like he put on Gidley, which is what Creagh reacted to. If you want to talk about poofs in Origin, he is number one ticket holder of that club.

We won't mention the cat Hodges trying to rip Wolfman's head off in the very last play of the game either. They got what was coming to them :)

I thought the Maroons carried on like little girls i a kindergarten, but it doesn't disguise the fact White went running to hide behind Choc and Gifty.  One to file away in the memory banks should we meet the Storm again this year. 

Actually, what would be good is if this de-rails the Bongos season (and perhaps the Cowgirls too).

Put a ring around Broncos vs

Storm
Sharks
Dragons

If they're true to their word and take matters into their own hands then they're going to be facing some hefty suspensions.

2 problems there
1. They are superleague and news so the suspensions will be reduced
2. They wont follow through

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7