Broncos v purple PP's game chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guarantee if Melboune lose what them fill the media with a big whinge.

They will whinge about everything you can imagine if they lose tonight, just to take the attention off the real footy teams

Best game I have seen since Origin in the 90's

Smith should be sent for at least 3 weeks due to that tackle. He should have been sent there and then, C.Smith and probably J.Smith will be gone for a few weeks!

Hey we will just have to beat them ourselves

Dan link said:

Smith should be sent for at least 3 weeks due to that tackle. He should have been sent there and then, C.Smith and probably J.Smith will be gone for a few weeks!
Dan link said:
what happened? i missed the tackle.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Dan link said:

I have no idea what I did in my post above.  But what happened with Smiths tackle?  Was it a bad one, I missed it.

Andrew Voss is bringing up the grapple for all to hear, saying that he has 93 carry over from round 1 grapple + 50% loading, he should get 2 weeks

If Melbourne somehow get up and beat Cronulla next week on a 6 day turnaround it will prove 2 things:

(1) there is no such thing as fatigue in the modern game

(2) Cronulla are the worlds biggest chokers.

Sharks should win next week by 20

If Cam Smith doesn't get suspended I think the Storm will beat the Sharks no worries. The Sharks can't match that intensity.

Agreed.  The refs a complete soft cock, why wasn't Smith's head hold on report? two linesmen and a penalty.  The Broncos gave the game to them.  Way to many dropped balls and stupid decisions.  Take the two, make it four ahead and get the ball back.  Stupid.  Hold the ball with a minute to go.  Goes to show that exx dragons players, Kite aside, are a complete waste.   

Garts link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178467.msg197584#msg197584 date=1221911329]

Dan link said:
what happened? i missed the tackle.

Dan link said:

[/quote]

We must have posted at the EXACT same time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7