Broncos versus Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yart for this week:

Adam Cuthbertson
Micheal Robertson
Clint Halden
George Rose
Shayne Dunley
Travis Burns
Matt Ballin
Jason King
Matt Orford
Sione Fendandfoodcarkeys
Brett Stewart
Glenn Stewat
Micheal Monaghan

Luke Williamson
Chris Hicks
Mark Bryant
Luke Williamson

NBQ was set to replace Lyon after the Aussie game. He'll be in the centres.

Team will be:

Stewart
Robertson
Bell
NBQ
Hicks
Burns
Orford
King
Monaghan
Rose
Watmough
Stewart
Williamson

Ballin
Bryant
Hall
Cuthbertson

NBQ would be another boring, uninspiring selection from Des while other players with long term potential get held back... I would expect nothing less from the man.

NBQ would be another boring, uninspiring selection from Des while other players with long term potential get held back... I would expect nothing less from the man.
I don't care about the long term at present. I want to beat the Broncos next Monday. They can pick Kermit the Frog if it helps us to beat that pack of Wallys.

This is a golden opportuniy to rack up a big score. I would be happy with a one point win but really we should put 24+ on them and keep the Storm away from our top spot. Still early but looking more like a 3 horse race this year - Manly, Storm, Cowboys.

What then would be these inspirational selections ?

I'd add the sharks to that MB.

Dont eb stupid, the sharks will continue on their merry ways of winning SFA in the regular season.

If they make it to the final then rest assured its a manly premiership guarenteed jsut liek the 70's.

Thanks for setting that up so i can pay out the sharkies and their winnningless ways :dance: :dance: :dance:

Your welcome.

But I'll still keep them in my top 4. Their forwards have learnt a thing or two from Ricky and are going great.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4