Brookie/Brooky/Lottoland from the Air

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

shawn.b

Reserve Grader
For anyone watching Fox yesterday, how good did the packed ground look from the various aerial shots they showed. Daylight, twilight & under lights all looked sensational.

I think there is an opportunity for the club if it was able to get some still shots to market, framed or unframed.

Would look great on the wall.I would definitely be buying one & maybe a couple more for our family members.

97B785A7-B708-468A-97E4-A629E62FF3AD.jpeg

It was an OK crowd, there had to be 20K yesterday, no excuses. Sunday arvo against our bitter enemy with a emerging team starting to put it together, I remember a day where if we didnt get 20K for a Parra home game there was something wrong. I know we have Pay TV now and live free to air but nothing beats being at the game and watching Manly devour the whinging worms!

It was an OK crowd, there had to be 20K yesterday, no excuses. Sunday arvo against our bitter enemy with a emerging team starting to put it together, I remember a day where if we didnt get 20K for a Parra home game there was something wrong. I know we have Pay TV now and live free to air but nothing beats being at the game and watching Manly devour the whinging worms!
I agree. However, I didn't notice too many Parramatta supporters at the game.

For anyone watching Fox yesterday, how good did the packed ground look from the various aerial shots they showed. Daylight, twilight & under lights all looked sensational.

I think there is an opportunity for the club if it was able to get some still shots to market, framed or unframed.

Would look great on the wall.I would definitely be buying one & maybe a couple more for our family members.

https://twitter.com/NRL/status/1152822776933376000?s=19

Aerial shots were for Nine Wide World Of Sports by a drone in St Augustine's College behind the Western Stand

https://www.9now.com.au/nrl-premiership/2019/episode-54

The game is up on 9now
Its free to watch but you need a Social Media logon

Last edited:
I saw the footage show up on the big screen and immediately turned my head to above the Jane Try stand to spot the drone. Drones look creepy as fark in the dark as they tend to have a bright red light. The footage looked incredible though!

Brookvale Oval's approximate capacity reduced from 23,000 to 18,000 due to a change in safety requirements for the amount of patrons allowed on the Hill. I'm pretty sure this was lowered to 16,000 a while ago. All to do with safety so they will not allow anymore!!

Brookvale Oval's approximate capacity reduced from 23,000 to 18,000 due to a change in safety requirements for the amount of patrons allowed on the Hill. I'm pretty sure this was lowered to 16,000 a while ago. All to do with safety so they will not allow anymore!!
The channel 9 broadcast tent takes up quite a lot of space

Alright .... you make a good point .... @globaleagle will enter "Twas" into the approved list of Silvertail vernacular .... Twas just pulling your leg ..... that twas all ...

Twas always in the vernacular, like the word thrice!

Tips for a fun day:

Ask someone how they are doing.
If they answer "I'm doing good."
You say; "No, superman does good, you're doing well!"

Hilarity ensues.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10