Brookie: five more years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
I will be at the same game though
  Really?  Great.  Should be a big one for the Jye Mullane stand. 

Why don;t we just find this "Action Group" and burn their houses down?  Problem solved. 

jane try stand for me these days maras. I no longer enjoy jostling for a view on the hill

Guys, Kristina Kirsch is running for candidate in Warringah for The Greens. She gets in, kiss council funding good bye in my opinion

Ryan link said:
Guys, Kristina Kirsch is running for candidate in Warringah for The Greens. She gets in, kiss council funding good bye in my opinion

SGT from MSE is also running to save Brookvale Oval. Refer:

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=109197&s=0

Ha good luck getting rid of Manly from Brookie, The council and the local economy prosper when manly play at brookie. The council/government would not risk large amounts of direct & indirect income just to satisfy a small handful.

That residents group is a joke.
I live right near the oval & am part of their "community".

Whenever they have one of their "open" meetings where locals are allowed to voice their opinions, a flyer turns up in my letterbox a day or two after the event.

I want to go to one of their meetings & give the idiots a gobfull but I never know when they're on.

Obviously it's a closed group in order to keep any dissention away.

If I can find out when they're on, I'll go the pricks.

Duff link said:
That residents group is a joke.
I live right near the oval & am part of their \"community\".

Whenever they have one of their \"open\" meetings where locals are allowed to voice their opinions, a flyer turns up in my letterbox a day or two after the event.

I want to go to one of their meetings & give the idiots a gobfull but I never know when they're on.

Obviously it's a closed group in order to keep any dissention away.

If I can find out when they're on, I'll go the pricks.

Go for it Duff. Give 'em heaps  ;D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8