Brookie Oval - Its time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's with the 'Brekkie at Brookvale, Fielding Options Now' this Saturday.  I was given a card at the game.  Should I be extra worried? 

DSM5 link said:
What's with the 'Brekkie at Brookvale, Fielding Options Now' this Saturday.  I was given a card at the game.  Should I be extra worried? 

DSM you should make the effort to go and show your support, there will be plenty of rednecks from the Brookvale Valley Community Group there - 9:00 AM this Saturday if you can make it.

Guys/Gals dont forget to have your say.  You dont have to be a Warringah resident to register. 

If you dont feel like making a comment, you can register and hit the agree button to all the pro brookie posts and disagree button for all the adverse comments (ie Christina).

A couple of Christina's supporters are now starting to add their comments (bulldoze it, plant trees etc). The more that add their comments in favour of upgrading Brookie, the better the chances will be. Even just a one liner will help. 

Agree Merdy - we need every Manly supporter to get on there and show your support for BrookVale Oval.

I've just got off the blog and it seemed to me that by far the majority of comments are supportive of the Sea Eagles being there.  It seemed to me that 'Christina' started out being aggressive, then was warned off, then came back with a few quite lame suggestions.  I thought the best suggestion was to tender out naming rights for the ground if they want more money.  'Christina' seemed quite isolated. 

Yes saw you on there DSM, another idea was that rear of Southern Stand should become an advertising sign.  Similar 'signs' at manly Vale attract $650K in income per year.

Cmon true supporters keep adding your ideas/support.

The council really did drop the ball when the Liberals were in power.  That little gnomette and her brief wearing idiot mate did nothing to assist local sporting groups, unlike the Labour party with its largess to St George, Tigers, Drugcastle etc.  Anyway, I think the club should duchess Mike Baird, member for Manly, as he'll be the next treasurer, or maybe premier when the libs dump Barry. 

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6