Brookvale upgrade version 57

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As @Mark from Brisbane would say #nextweek maybe.
I have lived on the northern beaches all my life to know we are the capital area of broken promises how many times have we been told that the northern beaches is going to get a tunnel for a bypass of the spit bridge or get any significant funding from the government for redevelopment of brookvale oval.
Until any official announcement is made this is all just rumour, I will believe it when I see it.
If the announcement is made I will be very happy mind you as I want to in the future be able if I have kids to take my son down to brookvale oval in the future and let them be able to experience the joy it has given me going down to games myself.
Now that the government has achieved its dream of turning French’s forest into the world’s biggest hospital, there is ample leftover material and construction workers to do brookie, and a light rail link.

Now that the government has achieved its dream of turning French’s forest into the world’s biggest hospital, there is ample leftover material and construction workers to do brookie, and a light rail link.
Can’t please some people. Northern beaches complains for years rightfully that manly hospital is like a 3rd world hospital. State gov builds a new one and people complain about disruption haha.

Same with roads. No road infrastructure investment for 20 years. Then when we play catch up building road and rail infrastructure everyone complains about disruption @:D

Can’t please some people. Northern beaches complains for years rightfully that manly hospital is like a 3rd world hospital. State gov builds a new one and people complain about disruption haha.

Same with roads. No road infrastructure investment for 20 years. Then when we play catch up building road and rail infrastructure everyone complains about disruption @:D
It’s true

haha the hospital cracks me up. Brand new state of the art hospital - but up the parkway - everyone whinging. Classic Nth Beaches mentality. Forget that Mona and Manly were dumps (except the Mona physio centre - that was new but 90% empty when I went).

My wifes working at the new hospital. She reckons it's great. Opening day today!

Nah it will be moved & stuck on the Hill which will be renamed “Zorba’s Sausage Roll Eating Hill” in memory of his great rapport with the “common Manly fan”.
Just to be serious for a second, your reply has raised two thoughts ... a rare occurence for me ..... Firstly, that the suns glare during an afternoon game would render a scoreboard on the hill useless ...... and secondly (and this is not a criticism just a likely fact) I doubt whether Zorba has ever spent one game on the hill ..... from when he was a player to a game day official and higher office his entire 50 years at Brookie was spend either on the concourse meeting and greeting, in the sheds or up in the boxes ...... poor bugger wouldn't have experienced the grass between his toes ....

If you download the pdf link I posted above, it states that the scoreboard will be incorporated into the northern stand :nerd:
Whilst I would never question you or your team of tireless reseachers ... the following seems like they are taking an each way bet ..

"Replace with a fully electronic score board and new canteen facility at 25% increase in floor space. Current scoreboard and kiosk to be incorporated into Northern Stand development (if built) or removed once new scoreboard is constructed"

Whilst I would never question you or your team of tireless reseachers ... the following seems like they are taking an each way bet ..

"Replace with a fully electronic score board and new canteen facility at 25% increase in floor space. Current scoreboard and kiosk to be incorporated into Northern Stand development (if built) or removed once new scoreboard is constructed"
Until the DA is fixed, the Council can't specify the exact location.

But the pdf shows that the Council has approved the upgrades and now we just need Manly to publish the plans :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8