Brown and Lawton won us the game!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
What an amazing win, yes i reuse the highs and lows like no other, prob all part of my ADD, Bi Polar and Autism but what a great amazing fuking win!!!

I just want to shout out Brown and Lawton as i believe they were a huge reason we won!!!!

Brown was a beats, bringing the aggressive running and leading the pack and line speed as well! Took me back to the Spud v Chief days from the kick offs!!!

And i though Croker was horrible today, slow, sloppy and really bad at hooker today with his ball service and it’s really affecting our attack and i think it’s time to make a change there

Lawton was so much better when he went into hooker , fast and sharp and offered great service at the advantage line getting us on the front foot!!

well done and Go Manly!!

I'd add Sipley and Waddell into that. I said at the start of year I didn't think we had the hard edged , tradesman like backrowers that you need but so far Brown and Waddell have provided what we lacked. Let's hope they can continue it all year.

What an amazing win, yes i reuse the highs and lows like no other, prob all part of my ADD, Bi Polar and Autism but what a great amazing fuking win!!!

I just want to shout out Brown and Lawton as i believe they were a huge reason we won!!!!

Brown was a beats, bringing the aggressive running and leading the pack and line speed as well! Took me back to the Spud v Chief days from the kick offs!!!

And i though Croker was horrible today, slow, sloppy and really bad at hooker today with his ball service and it’s really affecting our attack and i think it’s time to make a change there

Lawton was so much better when he went into hooker , fast and sharp and offered great service at the advantage line getting us on the front foot!!

well done and Go Manly!!
Yeah, Lawnton did some really good stuff when he came on and has largely gone unnoticed…
Honestly, they all put in today… which is amazing as I thought we wer royally f*cked after 12 min as the whole side looked tired and disjointed…

Great win…

We have looked better in attack all season when lawnton is on the field, not sure if croker is carrying a shoulder but seems to be spooning passes out of dummy half stagnating the attack. Not sure if he was hooked today by Seibold but he certainly deserved to be. Croker has many errors in his game and I don’t believe we can compete against the top sides with him being the dominant hooker

We have looked better in attack all season when lawnton is on the field, not sure if croker is carrying a shoulder but seems to be spooning passes out of dummy half stagnating the attack. Not sure if he was hooked today by Seibold but he certainly deserved to be. Croker has many errors in his game and I don’t believe we can compete against the top sides with him being the dominant hooker
yeah i’m done with him at hooker

it’s slow and sloppy service and as soon as we make 2 passes the defence is in our face giving us no time

they was particularly the case tonight till lawton came on and last week v dragons

I do agree the Croker wasn't at his best, Lawton showed more energy and we looked better with him on.

Brown was fantastic. His aggression makes him a risk, but it worked today.
Yeah, I've noticed Lawton hasn't had many fans on here lately but I reckon he's been playing some decent footy. He pulled off some important try savers over the past couple of weeks but in a beaten side. After watching Gordie and Humphries (He's doing ok) today, they aren't playing good enough footy to knock Lawton off the bench any time soon.

well done and Go Manly!!
Agree, going on today game Lawton demands a lot more minutes than what he's getting now.

well done and Go Manly!!
explains a lot

Brown was the difference. He single handedly lifted the whole team and the crowd along with him. We were going off with his kick off returns. And to think some idiots are saying we should get rid of that out of the game. Please. LETS GO MANLY!!
Brown put our team on his back and said come with me boys! He’s the hard nosed type of forward we have missed. He really unsettled the other forward packs and takes it to their tough guys and makes it personal. Really excited for lodge to come back I think we finally have the starch to match it with some of the better packs. Sipley and paseka second stint was really good too.

Brown put our team on his back and said come with me boys! He’s the hard nosed type of forward we have missed. He really unsettled the other forward packs and takes it to their tough guys and makes it personal. Really excited for lodge to come back I think we finally have the starch to match it with some of the better packs. Sipley and paseka second stint was really good too.
Yep I agree. Once lodge comes back we’ve got two slightly luney blokes which is something we’ve been missing since Watmough left. Those blokes can win it for you. And as you say, the other big men get on the back of that effort and fire up too. 👍🏻

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8