Bryce Cartwright hot water

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

andyvb

Reserve Grader
Bryce has been Caught out sleeping around by his missus. She has gone on Facebook and abused him and also claims that he has hit her and takes drugs. Wonder what this means for him.
I tried to upload the screen shots of it but it won't let me. If you want to see them u just have to look on her Facebook page

Attachments

• IMG_8498.PNG
    IMG_8498.PNG
    258.1 KB · Views: 151
Bryce has been Caught out sleeping around by his missus. She has gone on Facebook and abused him and also claims that he has hit her and takes drugs. Wonder what this means for him.
I tried to upload the screen shots of it but it won't let me. If you want to see them u just have to look on her Facebook page
Good grief he doesn't have too much luck with the sheilas this bloke...

Oh it's on alrighty!

Thess posts are for all those that want to ridicule me and say im lying. I was his partner for almost 6 years. And i am not the one that is pregnant. As you can see clearly with your eyes i have posts from back in 2011 upto the most recent posts on the 5th of nov this month and even on the first of this month was our 70 months. So before you comment, you obviously dont know anything. Oh and im not 30years old to the people that think im a predator im 24 and to the people that say im a gold digger? Mate i was there before everything thank you.

Oh it's on alrighty!

Thess posts are for all those that want to ridicule me and say im lying. I was his partner for almost 6 years. And i am not the one that is pregnant. As you can see clearly with your eyes i have posts from back in 2011 upto the most recent posts on the 5th of nov this month and even on the first of this month was our 70 months. So before you comment, you obviously dont know anything. Oh and im not 30years old to the people that think im a predator im 24 and to the people that say im a gold digger? Mate i was there before everything thank you.
Chin up @wombatgc , you're better off without him.

Oh it's on alrighty!

U look hagged for 24 ,I think he pulled the pin at the right time then..

NRL and the club will do nothing, 'officially' they will not take any notice of a Facebook spat.

She looks hagged? High standards there robbiea. Looked in the mirror lately mate? ;)
Better go for another look ,now I'm 2nd guessing myself.

Ok on 2nd glance ,In regards to her profile pic and being 24 ,I stand by my original statement ,on delving deeper into her pics ,I must say ,There is no denying her..
When your that hot ,you really could have found a better profile pic..

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8