Bugger!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Glad he's staying.

Monas has proven that he is a good player this year and many who bag him have stated that he is going well at Hooker even MATA. 8|

But depending on what agenda wants to get sparked up, such people forget such comments, the Hypocrisy of it all is an absolute joke! :blah:

Just because of shear jealousy that he got paid WHAT HE WAS INITIALLY OFFERED BY THE CLUB IN 2005!

If such people have an issue with how much he got paid, get stuck into Cummings, Dessie and Max. These 3 stooges created this bad publicity beast that makes them look like rank Amateurs.

So the issue now is Monas is our best Hooker and many here would be happy to have him on the field for the full game. Why..................because he's one of our best players. Who cares how much he got paid, Christ we just paid 500k per year for a centre :wall: Surely they can work around paying a bloke 50k or whatever you think it is too much.

Cheers

[quote author=Garts]
how would you feel if someone said the same about one of your kids?

Why be so precious when it is quite obviously just a play on words on Bob Fulton's remark about Harrigan in 1987?

Lighten up kiddies!

[/quote]

Thats Correct but different Context , Fulton a Coach Harriagan a Referee you think Fulton would say such a thing about one of the team he allegedly Supports and I dont recall Fulton going on and on about Harrigan 24/7 like you do about Monaghan & King Seriously Build a Bridge , could be worse we could have Joe Williams Running around for us now theres a superstar :wall: 8|

In this day and age you can't have 17 test standard players running onto the park. Due to salary cap and 16 teams you have to make compromises and buy a few key players and suplement with solid players to fill your squad. The issue with Monas is more about what we are paying him rather than his form as far as I am concerned.

The other imponderable is that some of us have watched Ballin over two years and consider that he has the ability to be a top notch hooker but he is not getting a run. (We are not coaches and don't know the reasoning but it seems strange.) Maintaining egos in a club, especially when they are paid top dollars may be the issue - who knows.

What I sense is the frustration dating back to Monasgate last year (maybe Banaghan is at fault though Max Delmege's reported interference didn't help) and then the Mexico disappearance and then mixed form at hooker. MM is having a go of course and noone is arguing that - it is just that $240 K is a lot to pay for a hooker such as him.

PS I will save the cement trucks for the Refs who give us poor chop!!!

Monas has been good.. not solid. Hes done his job and his kicking game really helps Orford out since Burns aint much of a long distance kicker.

He hasnt whinged at all this year and has worked his ass off despite the crap he gets from fans and the whole issues surrounding his future.

Orford isnt worth what he is getting and hasnt been playing to that level either yet noone is saying **** about dropping him for a better half.

Hypocrites.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4