Buhrer v Symonds v Leary v Mateo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's funny 12 months ago we would of wanted all of them and now goneski. Funny how the wheel turns.

Brown is un proven at Manly yet. Id be seeing how he goes before booting tred or buhrer
Leary is a goer.

t-red is a great clubman however
The new guys are showing this too. Look at Myles. New guys that come here buy the in pretty quick and want to get involved in the community because it's such an awesome place and they feel the love from the fans.

The new guys are showing this too. Look at Myles. New guys that come here buy the in pretty quick and want to get involved in the community because it's such an awesome place and they feel the love from the fans.
So they are all on Silvertails.net???

I think this is our best backrow for 2016:

11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Marty Taupau

17. Lewis Brown / Jamie Buhrer

Didn't someone also say Michael Chee Kam was planning on returning in 2017?

I hope we absolutely blast the opposition this year, and we, and the club want to keep things the same.

I think this is our best backrow for 2016:

11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Marty Taupau

17. Lewis Brown / Jamie Buhrer

Didn't someone also say Michael Chee Kam was planning on returning in 2017?

I hope we absolutely blast the opposition this year, and we, and the club want to keep things the same.

I'd love to see this happen regarding chee kam! If Wests give him a regular start in FG and help him develop in time to rejoin his 'brothers' and actual brothers from the lower grades back at Manly in 2017. The Tigers might showcase is best position and we can capitalise. His two bro's will entice him to come cheap hopefully too $$

I'd love to see this happen regarding chee kam! If Wests give him a regular start in FG and help him develop in time to rejoin his 'brothers' and actual brothers from the lower grades back at Manly in 2017. The Tigers might showcase is best position and we can capitalise. His two bro's will entice him to come cheap hopefully too $$
Where would we play him?

8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Tauapu
11.Myles
12.Cordner
13.Knight

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer
17.Chee Kam?

Something like this maybe?

Where would we play him?

8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Tauapu
11.Myles
12.Cordner
13.Knight

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer
17.Chee Kam?

Something like this maybe?

Possibly yeh, provided my previous post came true. I might be reaching for that rainbow prematurely but I like his style of play. If he gets a chance to showcase it in FG regularly next year it may remove any complacency from playing NSW cup and motivate him and his game to another level. As I said his two little bro's could help bring him back to the club on a modest contract if it all worked out that way..

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6