Buhrer's belief boosts NRL premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's nice to see Burher sticking around for the long term. This shows that the bond that the players have with each other is bigger than that for the (old) coach.

It's also good to see an article in a major newspaper about a Manly player re-signing. I don't remember this sort of thing happening often when Des was around. And there's also some nice quotes from our new coach about it.

Rodo said:
It's nice to see Burher sticking around for the long term. This shows that the bond that the players have with each other is bigger than that for the (old) coach.

It's also good to see an article in a major newspaper about a Manly player re-signing. I don't remember this sort of thing happening often when Des was around. And there's also some nice quotes from our new coach about it.

Maybe the problem wasn't Father Desmond Hasler. Maybe it was media manager Zorba?

Wow we are actually reading about the club re-signing players and actually making an announcement about it rather than the usual cloak and dagger hearsay we have been fed for years. What a refreshing change. Lets just hope the changes dont extend to the onfield success. I would say supporters willingness to embrace the change may disappear very quickly if the victories do too.

tookey said:
When are Lussick and Foran going to annouce extensions of their contracts?

Foran is signed up to 2013 or 2014 I think. DCE is 2013. Lussick will now be priority, and extending DCE's contract.

mickqld said:
Wow we are actually reading about the club re-signing players and actually making an announcement about it rather than the usual cloak and dagger hearsay we have been fed for years. What a refreshing change. Lets just hope the changes dont extend to the onfield success. I would say supporters willingness to embrace the change may disappear very quickly if the victories do too.
There used to be someone influential at the club whose catchcry was 'under the radar'. It worked for him. But I'm pleased to see the dawn of a new era, it suits the prolonged success we are now enjoying to have a higher profile.

Though the club tried to retain Hasler the timing of his departure may yet prove to be to our advantage.

Agree SER8. We might now be able to reach our potential off the field, with a better stadium, broader support base and more friends in the media and high places than we did with Hasler and his trusty sidekick, calling the media shots. Those two amigos who thought it was cool to stand at the back of the Dee Why RSL and heckle the local state members.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6