Bulldogs have added Tony 'T-Rex' Williams to their shopping list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: First Foran, Then Stewart, Then Cherry and Now T-Rex

Bit harsh there Bob. My prediction is that we will keep those we want to keep and let go those that want out. The 'old' brigade, a tad maligned on here, will serve us well, and with DCE on board, we will win more than we lose. In the long run, HaSSler's influence will wane and he'll be consigned to the dustbin of history, only to be resuscitated when we want a body to kick around. .

RE: Trex get out clause genuine?

vidmar said:
He has no get out clause.
He signed a 2 year deal.
The deal was done after Des Hasler had gone.
Gees bob who would of thought Josh "stairwell" Massoud from the telegraph getting the facts wrong!!!!!! Wow!!!! But then again he is the same little weasel that reported Brett attacked a girl in a stairwell??? What stairwell josh you Monobrowed Rex hunt.

Thanks for clearing it up for us mate it's appreciated.

RE: First Foran, Then Stewart, Then Cherry and Now T-Rex

Seems to me the players are enjoying life at Brookie under Tooves, most are quoted as wanting to stay and recent pictures show them laughing and happy.

It's ironic but if I had to pick three players who I thought would sacrifice a few bob for happiness it would be T-Rex, Kearan, Steve Matai.

Cambo said:
. . . when a rude individual used the filthy cbomb

Cambo said:
It's such a filthy word I would never use it here again

Cambo said:
Thanks Bob :(
He's a smug C. Wonder if he will be so smug in the future.

Cambo said:
What stairwell josh you Monobrowed Rex hunt.

Cambo, you just don't get it, do you? You obviously think there is something magic in those 4 letters. So if you spell it incorrectly, or say "Rex Hunt", or "C…", then it can no longer be offensive.

Newsflash – no, the word itself is not 'filthy', it's just a slang word. What is offensive is the fact you express your utmost disgust for someone by referring to them as a female body part. The most filthy, loathsome, and repugnant image you can imagine is – apparently - a woman's vagina. Is that really the way you feel?
I'm sure we've had this discussion before.

vidmar said:
He signed a 2 year deal.

Thanks for that Post Bob

More Guessbook Journalism I guess

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Cambo said:

Cambo said:

Cambo said:

Cambo said:

Cambo, you just don't get it, do you? You obviously think there is something magic in those 4 letters. So if you spell it incorrectly, or say "Rex Hunt", or "C…", then it can no longer be offensive.

Newsflash – no, the word itself is not 'filthy', it's just a slang word. What is offensive is the fact you express your utmost disgust for someone by referring to them as a female body part. The most filthy, loathsome, and repugnant image you can imagine is – apparently - a woman's vagina. Is that really the way you feel?
Pull a tissue out of your handbag and wipe the tears princess. Don't like my posts block me.

I wouldn't discuss anything with an inane twat like you. Just saying

Also you fool a couple of the posts you have quoted me there were tounge in check posts when we were urging Dan to change the swear filter to hasler.

If you have nothing Better to do that trawl thru my posts Its obvious you need a life. Go get a hobby princess

Obviously the deal was done when Zorba was out of the loop so he couldn't give the DT and his mate ritchie the right info.

Thanks for clearing that up Vid.

swoop said:
Obviously the deal was done when Zorba was out of the loop so he couldn't give the DT and his mate ritchie the right info.

Thanks for clearing that up Vid.
Lol good call swoop

Congratulations, your well-argued response has proved unequivocally that someone here is indeed a fool and an inane twat. But who? :D

vidmar said:
He signed a 2 year deal.

Good work Vid.
Thank you.
I dont want to muddy the waters but it's been mentioned elsewhere about an option in his favour.
If true, at the end of the day, how is that any different to a get out clause?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Congratulations, your well-argued response has proved unequivocally that someone here is indeed a fool and an inane twat. But who? :D

You're a moron pure and simple you don't know me or anything about me. You want to hijack a thread because I called a telegraph journo a C says more about you than me sunshine. I think you would find there would be several thousands of league fans who agree with my sentiments so pull your head in.

C'mon guys
Enough
I know both of you & youse are both good blokes
You 2 should meet and have a beer or 3
Remember we are all here for the same cause

thought as much, when he signed the deal late last year he wanted a 1 year deal. Then signed a 2 with no option. Really what are the tele journos on, then the so called foran departure. The bottom line it is sensational journalism to sell newspapers. It will not really sell papers if Steve Matai and Matt Ballin departs which is my gut feeling.

Can I just say - Massoud IS an A-grade ****, sorry Ser8.
The bloke writes lies, innuendo, and rumour as fact, which
hurts, and distabilises our club and fanbase.

I wish Rebecca Wilson would get on the piss again, go for
a drive, tear out of The News Limited carpark......and you know
the rest.

That sounds low, but thoroughly deserving.

Clint said:
vidmar said:
He signed a 2 year deal.

Good work Vid.
Thank you.
I dont want to muddy the waters but it's been mentioned elsewhere about an option in his favour.

The same article mentioned that Foran has a get out clause as well because Hasler left. Is this true?

Cambo said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Cambo said:

Cambo said:

Cambo said:

Cambo said:

Pull a tissue out of your handbag and wipe the tears princess. Don't like my posts block me.

I wouldn't discuss anything with an inane twat like you. Just saying

Also you fool a couple of the posts you have quoted me there were tounge in check posts when we were urging Dan to change the swear filter to hasler.

If you have nothing Better to do that trawl thru my posts Its obvious you need a life. Go get a hobby princess

Cambo if you have a filthy one use a douche mate....:D

tookey said:
Clint said:
vidmar said:
He signed a 2 year deal.

Good work Vid.
Thank you.

The same article mentioned that Foran has a get out clause as well because Hasler left. Is this true?

He did, but had to activate it and did not for 2012, not sure about beyond that though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7