Bunker is a SHAM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
watch it again & you will see walker do what he is supposed to do,
he begins to move into dummy half & when he sees dce running back to that position he moves to first receiver for the hit up, the same as every other time there is a deep kick to the winger.
i don't think coaches train players to deal with obvious foul play as seen today - silly of us to think the ref can get a simple call right
It was Wright's mistake not Walkers.:mad:

Do the basics, control your actions and these 1% errors are eliminated. BALL SECURITY :!!:

Playing the ball within your own 10m must be given more attention than 60m out.

The linesman is the one who is to blame as Chez was almost flung into him. But the Bunker got the 'Widdop is straight at marker' call wrong @:mad:

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
Klemmer was penalised for slapping DCE so on that one the refs actually got it right and it was dumb play by a clearly frustrated Lussick.
was he? OK then.
I'm watching the replay now and the fonua Blake strip for me is a strip and I find it funny how the 2 manly haters Warren Smith and gaz say it's not buy noddy and Ennis and the girl say it's a try. I'd go with the 2 footballers over 1 who's a known manly hater. you can see the guys hand go up if he was making a tackle his hand would be holding Blakes body not forcing the ball out. Ennis was spot on gaznier is such a moron.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I get you can only go back so far to review and ppl keep saying it was previous to what the bunker looked at ....thing is .... I seen it clearly on 2 of the replays anyway, so they actually captured the player taken out quite clearly, but adjudicated it was fair that the player could be taken out off the ball ??

tookey

First Grader
17799094_1333858393368585_121217789767386985_n.jpg

17796676_1333976726690085_3244856959485335480_n.jpg

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
It was Wright's mistake not Walkers.:mad:

Do the basics, control your actions and these 1% errors are eliminated. BALL SECURITY :!!:

Playing the ball within your own 10m must be given more attention than 60m out.

The linesman is the one who is to blame as Chez was almost flung into him. But the Bunker got the 'Widdop is straight at marker' call wrong @:mad:
Scapegoating Wright is way off the mark, IMO. He was well within his rights to expect the dummy half to be there. There are structures and systems in place and you have to trust your team mates are doing their part.

Having watched the replay, I withdraw any criticism of Walker's involvement (or alleged non-involvement) in the try. He was in place to run it up and he did actually react quite quickly in an attempt to get to Widdop when he realised what was happening.

If there is any player to shoulder responsibility for that try it needs to be DCE. He was definitely focused on drawing a penalty. If he made getting to dummy half his priority he would have made it. This was the one factor from that incident that we had control over, that we can look at and learn from.

Of course, the above is looking from the perspective of the team moving forward and improving by dealing with the things they do have control over. Yes, the officials' decision around that incident was diabolical and incorrect, but hey... we don't control that.

Who says it's why we lost?
What a reject
At best this blokes played lawn bowls
Should change the name to Wombat drop kick....legacy is an injustice
Either I am on good drugs or you are blurry mixmaxmaster blaster. Come to bed honey, it's only a football game!

The Quirkster

The People's Champion
How is it that when Uate was ruled out, the best we could do is stick Matthew Wright on the wing after he played Reserve Grade?

What happened to Uate anyway?

The Quirkster

The People's Champion
Wombat, you're not a drop kick to me. You may be a drop out, you may drop dead, you may be merely a drop in the ocean, but you're still a legacy to me.

All that counts is that I find myself funny.

If you dish it out - cop it back sweet.
Dont mind a difference of opinion, but don't get personal then reach for the tissues when called out.
Those Emoticans are classy btw....
No tissues champ, I thought it was funny...are you picking up what I am putting down. All good mixmaster, I think perhaps it was yourself that seen a bit of inner rage rise to the surface. It's footy, some days you lose, but you don't need to hand out a troll rating, they are best reserved for Parra fans, but I will wear mine with unabashed honour! :nod:

• 👍
Reactions: Ned

Eagleheart

Bencher
For anyone that needs convincing that it was an absolute terrible and wrong decision to award that BS of a try, check the footage at the link below. It clearly should have been a penalty to Manly.

Bunker 'howler of howlers' leaves Sea Eagles fuming.

AAP on April 9, 2017, 9:07am

Manly coach Trent Barrett has channelled his inner-Geoff Toovey, labelling a controversial try "ridiculous"...........

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/...er-of-howlers-leaves-sea-eagles-fuming/#page1

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
No tissues champ, I thought it was funny...are you picking up what I am putting down. All good mixmaster, I think perhaps it was yourself that seen a bit of inner rage rise to the surface. It's footy, some days you lose, but you don't need to hand out a troll rating, they are best reserved for Parra fans, but I will wear mine with unabashed honour! :nod:
Maybe a bit each way mate
I'm already over it....the troll rate is more a Dogs/ Eels thing....so I hereby....remove the troll !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12