Burning Questions for 2014 - Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Snake is the one that needs to have a rotation schedule with Peta to save his hamstring :angel:

Stevie too has been so well controlled of late, that we can't rely on suspensions giving his body a rest.:)

Hopefully the Benchwarmers get more game time this year to give the regulars a breather :idea:

It would be ridiculous to have Killer rotated.

Agree, Killer you would Not Take Off, he is also the Brains behind the Manly Side

"....and 2015 could be looking fairly bleak."

The author is just getting in early! Wow. We haven't even started 2014 with our ageing player roster and already we're in dire straits for 2015.

lismore_fan said:
"....and 2015 could be looking fairly bleak."

The author is just getting in early! Wow. We haven't even started 2014 with our ageing player roster and already we're in dire straits for 2015.
We're the most successful team this century. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Been reading such predictions that our team is too old for the last few years . . . Age is not the major factor - skill and enthusiasm is. The Australian cricket side is an example. They are the oldest squad in memory yet they have set performance records.

Is 42 on the wrong side of 30?
But still the Journos are drooling over Player Fitler en masse - how fit he is, how his experience is invaluable to his young Teamates... :mad:

Honestly who cares what age they are if they are performing at the elite level. I guess the only problem currently is the salary cap. Do you keep an older player and lose good juniors looking for that break or cut the older player and give the juniors what they crave rather than risk losing them. Tough for clubs like Manly now that have a great culture and everybody wants to stay or play with them. Nice position for the club though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6