Byso - please explain?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Byso your not just an idiot because you know nothing about what you are talking about. You have plenty of other qualities that make you an idiot :D

But what saves you from being a complete idiot is that you don't agree with anything fluffy says.

Now thats an even better call....keep 'em coming!

You vote labor "you are so huge and so wise" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish we could sove all the Libs in another country and see how it runs...

The great social experiment!!

Hopium - well done on your reasoning and carefully reasoned argument today - you make a lot sense and are very coherent in your views. All wasted on the other company in here though. He'd vote for a monkey if it was Liberal. (In fact he did!!!!!JH)

The snipper returns....Hopium don't take any notice to his applause he too is biased.

He would vote for Big Kev at the next election if he was leader of the ALP…..Wait a minute he is!

Bysoi youve been pushing the big Kev thing for weeks now and know thinks he looks anything like him apart from the fact they are both larger men.

There is no real problem being refferred to as big kev considering he is a true blue aussie who wants the best for his country. Ah now i see why you dont like him.

Please :p :p :p

He is a failed businessman who ran his businesses into the ground. Spending investor’s money with NO return. If you think this is a “good thing� then I understand why you thought Latham is sooo good. :wink:

Also when Beazley gets “excited� when he’s being interviewed there are many similarities. :p

You are a funny lad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were all bias thats what makes this so much fun. Why else would I laugh at such statements!

Big Kev has nothing to do with the labor party...

But you know, John Howard's brother ran his buisiness into the ground. Little Johnny Howard stepped in, bent the rules (quite a bit) and got his bro outta trouble... and scammed alot of workers, shareholders and creditors in the process.

Big Kev has had to face the consequences.

Yes, there is a difference.

Why am I so hungry? Why don't I own my home? How come 2 years ago the appaling hospital system let me die? How come I get shot at eveytime I leave my home? Why am i mugged when I reach for my wallet? Why is it my sister failed so badly in a public education that she wasn't granted a place in a highly esteemed course? Why is Australia such a ****ed up country...... because we have elected a devil. DO NOT VOTE LIBERAL!!!

You forgot, why can't I breath the air? Why is the water so polluted? Where are the animals? Where has the sand gone? Why is the land so salty? What happened to the trees? Why haven't my family been allowed in the country?

I admit, things could be alot worse....

They could also be a HELL of a lot better

Nope. That wasn't what I was getting at. I was just interested if you worked in the field that you talk insesently about needing help.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6