• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Byso's photos

Small suggestion - I think it would be better if you could load the sections in reverse order - that is, the newest additions start at the top going down to the oldest.

Byso's photos

yeah, not too easy to do though. i will move this post to the new suggestions forum

Byso's photos

I guess I could switch the app to use an array and try and do something like array_sort

Byso's photos

Also..... - this new forum is not visible in the dropdown menu under Forums. It is only visible when you click on the Forum Index.

Byso's photos

its visible for me dude.....

Byso's photos

Not for me Dan, I only stumbled on it by accident, I still see "trivia" in the drop down.

Do I need to do something?

Byso's photos

nah will have to do some code updates later

Hi Guys, back again for another season...can't wait....think it's going to be a great year.
Just tried to open  Byso's images, but the files won't open....just loops to the same page, any suggestions?

mellonhead link said:
Hi Guys, back again for another season...can't wait....think it's going to be a great year.
Just tried to open  Byso's images, but the files won't open....just loops to the same page, any suggestions?

Yup this is on my list of things to do. Later this week or early next week will be fixed

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6