Call to arms

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do we bounce back on Friday night and win for 2V's last game at Brookvale Oval

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I urge anyone who can to get down to support the boys next Friday night and for 2V's last game in charge at his beloved Brookvale oval.

I really hope he gets the send off he deserves and not the rubbish that was dished up today.

Even if it is pouring next Friday night I will be there to say thanks to 2V's for all he has done for this club.

I will be there, its a big night for Toovey and I trust and I hope the team puts in a good performance so that if we can win this game it makes the dragqueens nervous at least. Manly I am sure will want to do well and Mason back will give us a decent chance.

Overall I believe that would be a fitting tribute to Tooves. It has been a poor season but we can all live on memories. I was there the night he won MOtM against Great Britain and owned a crabbing Martin Offiah. To take over from Dessie in the circumstances post 2011 was never going to be easy. Within a whisker of another Premiership. Onya Tooves.

We will be there to support Toovey.

Regardless of differing opinions on his coaching abilities, the fact remains that he will always be a club legend, and therefore deserves a fitting send off.

Dead cat bounce game. We win by 12 but too little too late. Dragons will win and it will be red rover. Our boys head off to Bali after the Sharks game, the broom gets put through - the Dragoons are steamrolled in the finals and who wins it all - who gives a **** - it ain't us.

On to 2016...

before yesterdays game of would of thought yes, but watching us play in the rain yesterday, if it rains like that again on friday we wont win against the roosters, they are too good defensively and still will have a great pack. would need a huge improvement, a lot of luck, and the roosters to have a very poor game

Yesterdays insipid display will affect the Roosters crowd. Had the juggernaut kept on rolling we would have had a big crowd on Friday, now that the wind has gone out of the sails I'm not so sure.

At least the weather on Friday is looking better than it was yesterday.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8