calling all Manly Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wish i'd only had to put up tih it for 3 yrs CW, unfortunately after 25yrs of picking up broken bottles out of the yard, cleaning up god knows what off the footpath and 1 year walking out the front door and finding 2 fools asleep in the garden, it gets a bit much.

But as a uni guy it would have been good. what years were you here for?
I take it you're fairly close to the circuit then?

I have some good friends living near those railway cottages down that way. Forget the street name but it is close to St Stanislaus.

But as a uni guy it would have been good. what years were you here for?
Long time ago was I in Bathurst. 79 to 81. Had a great time there, played a lot of League when we were in the First Grade Uni comp in Sydney and even met my missus there!!! (on my first day!!) :roll:

Your an old fart then CW :) I started High School in 81 and I thought I was old.

Nah Matas, although at one stage I lived fairly close.

All those event s took place when I lived on the highway in the middle of town, the wallies alking past after a night on the piss were the problem.

I used to live the other side of the Uni at the Ag research Station from 78 - 83, when the old man was the manager of the station, back then we just walked across the paddock and we were at the circuit.

I would put my Jap car up against an 8 whenever you girls would like.

......but if you tryed to jump stsrt a jap motor with a V8 you would destroy the rice burner :D :D :D :D :D :D

only jokin` some of the rice burners nowadays without doubt would beat a V8......but i still prefer a Thumping big V8 under my left foot,there is nothing like that low down grunt when you plant your foot (on a legal track of course)

and Mata and Fro i agree with ya......unfortunately in the car scene there is a core of boofheads who give the true Hotrodders a bad name

yeah blues, the race fans arent the problem, as you say its the boofheads who get so written off they dont wake up till half way through the race :)

I would put my Jap car up against an 8 whenever you girls would like.

......but if you tryed to jump stsrt a jap motor with a V8 you would destroy the rice burner :D :D :D :D :D :D

only jokin` some of the rice burners nowadays without doubt would beat a V8......but i still prefer a Thumping big V8 under my left foot,there is nothing like that low down grunt when you plant your foot (on a legal track of course)

and Mata and Fro i agree with ya......unfortunately in the car scene there is a core of boofheads who give the true Hotrodders a bad name

I made a post on MSE saying the different groups should have a fight to the death with the winners being crowned the \"true supporters\".

Sidey thought I was serious, then proceeded to say I would not be man enough to turn up for it.

I cant believe someone actually thought I was serious :wall:

Garts, if i keep my left eye on the avatar and my right eye on your message i find it very difficult to take anything you say seriously :lol2:

now people might actually read my posts Jatz. although they probably wont remember them, hmm didnt think of that.

[quote author=Daniel]
are you talking to yourself jatz?

Given some peoples non responsiveness on this site, yes Dan, on occassions it would appear im doing just that. But in this case I was talking to Garts.

[/quote]

only because you like my breasts, typical male

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Daniel]
are you talking to yourself jatz?

Given some peoples non responsiveness on this site, yes Dan, on occassions it would appear im doing just that. But in this case I was talking to Garts.

[/quote]

only because you like my breasts, typical male

[/quote]

But only because youve got such a shocking melon Garts ;)

When you don't concentrate on ur avatar Garts it sort of looks like a flame. Then i get bored with that and want to see titty again.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6