Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Happy to take the minor premierships for 07 and 08 but loath to accept the title for 07.

We proved our worth for 2nd over the course of a full season to qualify for the MP, but finals are too random to say a GF win and premiership is a given.

Cam Smith must be as thick as he looks.

The Scum's Livestrong mentality can not grasp the simplicity of fair play.
Cam - It is not that you win - its how you win:exclamation:

Like we really give a **** about Cammy Smith or his opinion or the $torm, they are nothing but a pack of dirty, filthy rotten cheats and that is OFFICIAL!

Earnie the Eagle said:
Like we really give a s**t about Cammy Smith or his opinion or the $torm, they are nothing but a pack of dirty, filthy rotten cheats and that is OFFICIAL!
That sums it up perfectly, Earnie

How good would the players feel today, having this knob jockey spruking on Sydney Radio this morning the CBA with the players and the ARLC is ages away from being soorted out and will be rejected by teh clubs. He is a players representative!!!!

He then backflips and says later, that he has not been updated (or bothered to update himself) and that its just about over the line.

Who made this absolute disgrace a spokesman...He has cheated the system, rorted the cap and he thinks he is the messiah...

F@rk you Cameron Smith

Give him a break. He must be stressed worrying about how the CBA is going to affect all his contracts.

Did anyone else hear Captain Sook tonight when the ref had the hide to give a penalty against the Storm? He dared say that's not Rugby League. Well, neither is elbowing opposition players in the head, twisting knees, chicken wings, crusher tackles, cannonballs, lifting one leg and twisting and every other grubby tactic the Storm introduce every second week.

God I hate those #*%!

ps and it was a ridiculous penalty against them, but the irony is that made an art form out of taking out a vulnerable kicker.

Another ridiculous penalty was the one before, where George Burgess knocked it, and they call it back 2 plays later, and then Souffs get the penalty!

ManlyBacker said:
... And your point is...? :) lol

I don't really have one. I just needed to vent. :D I honestly can't understand how anyone would not have the Storm as their most hated team (unless you went for them of course). People still hate us more than other teams because of a the fallacy that we somehow ran the game and bought premierships. The Storm cheated every other team in the comp for at least 5 years and have been responsible for 99% of the grubby tactics invented in the last 10 years. GOD I HATE EM!!!!!

Masked Eagle said:
Did anyone else hear Captain Sook tonight when the ref had the hide to give a penalty against the Storm? He dared say that's not Rugby League. Well, neither is elbowing opposition players in the head, twisting knees, chicken wings, crusher tackles, cannonballs, lifting one leg and twisting and every other grubby tactic the Storm introduce every second week.

God I hate those #*%!

ps and it was a ridiculous penalty against them, but the irony is that made an art form out of taking out a vulnerable kicker.

I hate them as much as anyone could.

I don't agree that the penalty was ridiculous for attacking the leg of Reynolds after kicking. They have turned the 'hit, no look' into an art form and have the audacity to call it accidental and part of the tough game it is. Slaters closed hand hit to Wolfmans jaw last week was a no look hit. They do it too often for my liking.

When are refs and the league going to wake up. I wish I was referring every one of their games. I'd be blowing the pee out of the whistle until they learned how to play the game fairly.

Dirty filthy scum.

Masked Eagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
... And your point is...? :) lol

I don't really have one. I just needed to vent. :D I honestly can't understand how anyone would not have the Storm as their most hated team (unless you went for them of course). People still hate us more than other teams because of a the fallacy that we somehow ran the game and bought premierships. The Storm cheated every other team in the comp for at least 5 years and have been responsible for 99% of the grubby tactics invented in the last 10 years. GOD I HATE EM!!!!!

That deserves a "Like". There ya go :)

I hate the scum. Captain scum I can't stand. Even we he plays for Aus. Slater is just as bad.

The thing I can't cope with is this idea that Cameron Smith is some kind of clean skin from some in the media. I will say he is no doubt a great player, one of the best in his position, and has revolutionized that role. But he is as niggly and dirty as they come. And don't think for one second a lot of these tactics of certain holds and moves haven't been engineered or at least co-engineered by good ole cam. It has long been known that he runs a lot of the sessions (especially video sessions) at the Storm and is regarded as one of the key brains of the operation.

For the Storm and good ole cam to cry foul of any dirty little filthy move just cracks me up. Yep cam it's probably a move from 4 years ago which the scum did and the rest of the rugby league world have caught up on!

It's almost as though they can't believe the rules do actually apply to them too.

Bell-end in the coaches' box is just as bad...carries on as if the officials are out there stripping handbags from the elderly in broad daylight!

Occasionally they get a dud call - like every team.

The Scum, and Scam Smith have lived and breathed their sly and profound sense of entitlement for so, so long they believe they're not only above the law, they own and operate it!

I hope we send them packing in September, before we face the ultimate exactor...Revenge on Des-picable and the Dogs on Grand Final Day.

Love them or hate them with a passion like we do, I can't say that the Scum have done a good job, salary cap issues aside, in staying at or near the top for the past 10 or so years like Manly have. The big difference is that Manly don't have to rely on the grub tactics that Bali-Belly and his team have and continue to use.

They (especially their Kangaroo and Qld players) seem to have this 'we're above the rules of the game' mentality. Every time they get penalised for something Smith is forever complaining about it, while Bali-Belly blows up in the coaches box every time a ref has the hide to blow a penalty for their opposition.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12