Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/13/cameron-smith-facing-two-game-ban-for-tackle-on-kevin-proctor/

Cameron Smith will sit out this week's clash with Manly after pleading guilty to a dangerous contact charge over his tackle on Kevin Proctor on Saturday night.

The Storm skipper was handed a grade-two dangerous contact charge by the NRL match review committee on Sunday for the incident in Melbourne's comeback win over Gold Coast at Suncorp Stadium.

If he challenged the charge at the judiciary he risked a two-match ban.

Smith was one of seven players charged for incidents from the three Saturday matches.

Three other Storm players are in strife - Cameron Munster and Josh Addo-Carr will escape suspensions after early guilty pleas for their dangerous contact charges but prop Sam Kasiano has received a one-game ban for the same charge.

Something goes our way toddy must be stratching his head thinking how did I not screw manly on this one.

Last edited:
but,but,but, .....he said he and Kevvie are bestest mates, and it is not his go. Kevvie even came into the Storm dressing room asking for forgiveness from the great one.

Take Smith out of that Storm lineup and they start looking very ordinary. Still think that they should be favourites but we're in with a damn good chance here. I think Tommy will put on a masterclass and win himself a blues jersey.

Even better, watch Cherry cut them to pieces then get to watch Kevvie squirm in front of the media asking if Chez will be picked for SOO.

More hogwash .........

Surely there's some way that Cam can serve this 1 game suspension for Easts Tigers on Saturday afternoon and then be right to lead the Storm at 7.35pm? The offence did occur on Queensland soil.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8