Cameron McInnes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Would want HUGE $$$$ in my opinion , so I think it would be a no.

What would you consider huge money Mark ?
He's a 9 so you're not going to pick him up for 200.

We obviously can't throw the bank at him but he's a far better chance of winning a premiership with us than with the Goons. And focusing on us for a moment, how far are we going to get with a stop gap 9 ?

Check the 9's at the top 4 clubs this year. Scam, Cook, Friend and Api. And we had Danny.
I mean he tried hard but you can only do what you can do.

I like this option. I wonder what he's οn at the moment.

He would command big bikkies as he is a gun hooker and frankly just what we need in the event that the Fainu situation goes on and on. We would have to shed a few players to get him in. Hes just 26 years old and about to hit his peak. I think he will be sought after if the Dragqueens dont get it right. One to watch!

I rate him as a gun lock but he is already what Jurbo is - a engine defensive gun with not much attacking flair.

I don't rate him at hooker but he'd do great as a fill in until Fainu is back (hopefully). If we signed him as a 13 we would have the best defense in the comp but maybe the worst middle attack, shifting Jake to prop.

Unsure he's the signing we need or want long term, if Fainu came back.

What would you consider huge money Mark ?
He's a 9 so you're not going to pick him up for 200.

We obviously can't throw the bank at him but he's a far better chance of winning a premiership with us than with the Goons. And focusing on us for a moment, how far are we going to get with a stop gap 9 ?

Check the 9's at the top 4 clubs this year. Scam, Cook, Friend and Api. And we had Danny.
I mean he tried hard but you can only do what you can do.

I like this option. I wonder what he's οn at the moment.
Surely we will have more money when 2022 comes around in our war chest, if we have one lol...:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I'm a bit confused, Yes I know that is easy to do. Given the current 2 court cases being hung juries, and being Fainu's court case is mid year - high propensity for a similar result, most going to another trial being set. I this happens with Fainu, then the retrial would be mid / late 2022. How will he be able to play NRL after 3 years not playing?

I'm a bit confused, Yes I know that is easy to do. Given the current 2 court cases being hung juries, and being Fainu's court case is mid year - high propensity for a similar result, most going to another trial being set. I this happens with Fainu, then the retrial would be mid / late 2022. How will he be able to play NRL after 3 years not playing?
My thoughts as well. We need to bite the bullet and grab someone of quality at hooker now. The Fainu case is just going to drag like De Bellins.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12