Can Manly Still Make the Top 8 If.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
The current trend continues next week and they get flogged by the Roosters by 46pts, missing 56 tackles in the process, - and the Dragons and the Panthers both win, knocking Manly back to 9th with a minus 23pt differential?

Round 26 vs Panthers will decide if we play finals.
There are 4 games before round 26 that we have to win that will determine if we will be playing for a finals spot in round 26 against the Panthers .
Lets not jump to conclusions feathered friend .

The most important thing this team needs is it's confidence back.
And that's also the hardest thing to retrieve.
To jag a win when you're down on confidence does wonders but it's hard to achieve when you are feeling low.
The reason we even up where we are is because we've played good footy for much of the season.
To win against the rorters would turn it all around.
Go Manly !!

Watching that big storm prick taking the piss after running over Cullen pissed me off more than the score. Sirro is sorely missed, as is another big body.
And Brown's wonderfully consistent arm grabbing attempt on Addo Carr who brushed him aside like a fly is going to be exposed again in coming weeks. Surely he's not starting again. Yes he ran the ball for the first time in two seasons today, but I lost count of the amount of times Munster and other Storm backs pulled away from his attempts at tackling. Always goes in high with his arms extended, as opposed to his shoulder. Also comes third man in on countless tackles that are basically completed which opens up a gap on the edge he should be defending. Watch how many times Melbourne made a break on a third and fourth tackle from deep in their own end after Brown came running across field to flop on a ruck. I would rather pretty much anyone starting over him. Bench utility is the only position he gets a gig, and even then I'd much rather Hastings.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8