Can someone please explain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, I had a watch of the video and I think it's just horrible and another reason why religion is the biggest fark up in the world.
Plenty of evil is disguised witha veneer. You can't throw out "religion" simply because one person has used it as a veneer for their own evil intent can you?

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Sweet, I had a watch of the video and I think it's just horrible and another reason why religion is the biggest fark up in the world.
Plenty of evil is disguised witha veneer. You can't throw out "religion" simply because one person has used it as a veneer for their own evil intent can you?
[/quote]

I agree here with both of you. however, they acted on an edict of their religion

Nutz I will say though that Religion has caused both pleasure and pain, dont focus on one side

I have a delightful article at home saying the following:

80% of rapists ate carrots in the week before their crime. 88% of adults who were killed in car accidents had carrots at least 8 times in the previous year. 75% of mass murderers ate carrots at least once in the week before they committed their act.

Based on these statistics Carrots ought to be banned outright!!!!!

I'm of the understanding it causes for pain than pleasure or at least the extent of pain outweighs the extent of pleasure religion gives.

yes a wonderful argument put out by the loonies to detract from the actual topic and debate!

Not one of those people used "carrots" as a catalyst for their crime. No one proclaimed it was an edict of the carrots.

Give me a break, sensationalism is hogwash and a waste fo time. You are a smart kid CW you should be able to use better tactics than that

It's sad you have that impression Nutz!

I wouldn't be the only one. I know alot of people my age (20 - 25 yr olds) who really would rather the whole "religion" thing had never happened.

I will announce that it was me that deleted the video - for the reasons Dan gave. It was not censorship or anything like that but a decision based on taste. Dan had locked it and given reasons for so.

It was not meant to offend and maybe I should have consulted the author of the post (I usually do when I delete) so apologies.

Again CW, I DID NOT POST THE VIDEO!!!

I merely raised the topic.

Noted Doug. No inference was intended. CW

that's what I thought- I saw no video just an explaination of events which was no more than what Ian Ross would've been reading out in the 6pm news bulletin

Again fine no video but without mention of the video by us would people who would have otherwise read the thread sought it?

No

That is my argument i dont want to be the catalyst for people seeking the video their choice or not.

I do not want this discussed and will not have it discussed. You have my reasons get over the fact you didnt post the video, it makes no difference if you cause people to seek the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7