Can we Beat the Slime At Parra next Friday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He can't or won't.  Why isn't Hall given a run instead of that imbecile Bryant?  Hall was one of the best forwards when we played Melbourne.

DSM5 link said:
He can't or won't.  Why isn't Hall given a run instead of that imbecile Bryant?  Hall was one of the best forwards when we played Melbourne.
totally agree - Bryant offers nothing except being consistantly average! Probably not too bad if he was playing for a team like Souths but Manly should expect a little more!
As far as can we beat the slime at Parra goes- god yeah! Last season I was even more doubtful than this year and we won both clashes....sooo...this year I will be a little more glass half full and back my team over that mob of slimey bogans from the western suburbs.
I do worry a little about the massive blast given to Jarrod Hayne by Hindmarsh after last weeks game but a laser pointer directed squarely over Haynes forehead should be enough to keep his mind on other things...
GO the Eagles....no team stirs up the hatred like Parra and I hope to god we destroy them tomorrow...
As far as Tim Smith goes- I couldn't give two S**tes about his bi-polar disorder crap....it seems whenever someone carries on like a tool be it on the football field or in society in general we always have to bring up conditions as excuses as to why they carry on that way...make your bed and lie in it...everyone has their problems and this little spoilt brat aint getting any of my sympathy- too bad so sad- lets hope Finches form takes a turn for the worse and put Fitzgeralds mob in even more S**te- couldn't think of a more deserving side!!!!!  :p

I think we'll beat them comfortably. Mateo is a great player but I don't think Parra as a whole are going that well, especially in the forwards, and they aint no Melbourne. I couldn't believe the price we are, $2.20 or so. Great odds.

Canteen Worker link said:
Welcome back PJ. You are all compassion!!!!
Yeah CW I was probably a little harsh but that's what you get when you venture onto a computer following happy hour!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4