Can we still make it??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Realistically we are gone but I bet that secretly we all sting cling to that tiny speck of light until it is completely snuffed out. Plus I reckon we can roll the dirty dogs on Thursday night.

That eels loss took away our buffer. If we lose again we are finished.

Even now we will be relying on the sides above us having losses that they probably won't have.

I want to be optimistic, really I do. I have wanted to be optimistic since reading the team list for round 1, but unfortunately there is nothing to be optimistic about.

This season we have beaten current Top 8 teams on just three occasions and two of those were the Warriors. We have beaten just one Top 4 team and that was Cronulla in round 3, which was also our only other win against top 8 teams.

In the final 4 rounds we play 3 of the current Top 4 plus Penrith. If any of you actually seriously believe we will beat any of the Top 4 teams then it's time to put down the crack pipe and head for rehab.

I want to be optimistic, really I do. I have wanted to be optimistic since reading the team list for round 1, but unfortunately there is nothing to be optimistic about.

This season we have beaten current Top 8 teams on just three occasions and two of those were the Warriors. We have beaten just one Top 4 team and that was Cronulla in round 3, which was also our only other win against top 8 teams.

In the final 4 rounds we play 3 of the current Top 4 plus Penrith. If any of you actually seriously believe we will beat any of the Top 4 teams then it's time to put down the crack pipe and head for rehab.

On our day we can beat any of them. But between injuries, disinterested veterans, and lack of combination building we very rarely play to our potential.

I do not believe in fairies, lepricorns, unicorns, anything supernatural. We will likely not even hold on to our current 11th placing. 4 matches coming up and on current form likely to lose all four. Barrett needs to "show something " to hold on to his position. But down that path, we don't really have any replacement options either. So let's hope he makes some clever selections, and game plans to give the fans hope for 2017.

No from me but we can take a lot of positives out of this year that will influence our title tilt next year.
I still believe Parcell will be one of the games best hookers given time.
Jakes leadership and respect he already has from the playing group is very special and deserves the C.
DCE will have a REAL 5/8 to take the heat off so he can actually play footy without being suffocated.
Tom will keep growing.
Walker will be a full time centre where he enjoys playing the most.
Addition of Willis and Knight into 1st grade will be welcoming.
The negativity will be cut from the side finally and we can rebuild our culture with this needed fresh start.

2016 is character building. Nothing is ever giving to you unless you work hard for it. Going though some bad times isn't always a bad thing but it with be beneficial in the long run.

Well we are f***ed now.

Let's just give Jamie Lyon the send off he deserves! We have nothing to lose, so we should throw everything we have at Storm and stop those Purple cheats from getting the Minor Premiership. Wouldn't that be nice! :cool:

Well we are f***ed now.

Let's just give Jamie Lyon the send off he deserves! We have nothing to lose, so we should throw everything we have at Storm and stop those Purple cheats from getting the Minor Premiership. Wouldn't that be nice! :cool:

Play Parker, Knight. Heck, give Meehan (if possible) and Hynes a go. There is absolutely no reason to attempt to not try and get some value out of the season now.

The reality is we could have won all our remaining games, finished on 30 points and would still have missed out.

I just looked at Sportsbet and Manly are still in the market as a $251.00 chance to make the eight, so apparently it is mathematically possible.

Ladder predictor results attached. That wasn't easy to work that one out. Putting in Manly win over Melbourne 44-0 helped the stats a bit lol

NYEagle

Attachments

• ladder predictor.PNG
    ladder predictor.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4