Can you still get GF Tickets?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
As luck has it, I will be up in Sydney next weekend from Canberra with my boys. Are you still able to get good tickets near other Eagle supporters?

you can buy them tonight - I just checked but there are another 14000 going on sale on Monday morning for members and Tuesday for the general public if there are any left

You can get them thru ticketet if you are a screaming eagles ticketed member

how well am i going. I thought earlier in the week that i may chase some through ebay. I wont go unless i have top quality seats. The chance to spend the night with friends and get fantastic service via the tele is hard to pass up. With 5 minutes to go, feeling very comfortable, a text came through from a mate saying he had a spare members ticket. Do i want it. Absolutely.
I fell ass backwards into a tcket in 96. This has a ring of familiarity about it.

We should be able to get General Admission cheaper seat tickets right through Tuesday and even a day or 2 after that probably, as Stadium Australia tends not to sell out very fast for Rugby League games, even Grand Final.

However, I think securing a ticket promptly Monday or Tuesday at the latest would be a good idea just in case.

on ticketeck atm

Availability:

a reserve Alloc. Exhausted
b reserve Available   Adult  $120.00
c reserve Available Adult  $90.00
d reserve Alloc. Exhausted
a res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
b res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
c res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted
d res - alcohol free Alloc. Exhausted

14,000 additional tickets get released tomorrow.  So Mark, are you bringing the family down from Canberra for this one?

I am coming up with my boys but when I saw what the cost was, I had 2nd thoughts about attending the game! May just end up watching at the folks place in Forestville and then head down to the club for the victory party....... If my boys were a little older, it would be worthwhile!

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8