Canterbury coach preparing for big commute from northern beaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes I have been wondering the same about 2V. All the focus on Des & what he is doing. Really any many fans here truly give a rats? I certainly dont. Would love to know whats happening at the camp at Brookie.

manlysister said:
Yes I have been wondering the same about 2V. All the focus on Des & what he is doing. Really any many fans here truly give a rats? I certainly dont. Would love to know whats happening at the camp at Brookie.

You said it sister. We all need to get over it and move on. Des is in the same class as Bennett,Martina,Sheens,Cleary,Smith and the rest.... who cares. 2V is the man and I want to know about what he is doing and his plans for our future.

Jatz Crackers said:
I just hope we dont end up with a 4 year, days of our lives, blow by blow report on the trials and tribulations of our ex coach as he actively works against our teams chances.

If we do I hope the mods delete the threads. I dont wanna know anything about that Judas except to see those assholes down the bottom of the table.

manlysister said:

You spelt "Manly" wrong (of all words) - you've been reported and now fatty vautin will arrived at your house daily for spelling lessons! :D kidding

+1 on your post, I agree completely, in the off season there's (usually) so little to talk about that any info is like gold.

Example: I'm still waiting for my premiers magazine to arrive and watch the postperson like calvin waiting for his propellor hat.

globaleagle said:
manlysister said:

You spelt "Manly" wrong (of all words) - you've been reported and now fatty vautin will arrived at your house daily for spelling lessons! :D kidding

+1 on your post, I agree completely, in the off season there's (usually) so little to talk about that any info is like gold.

Example: I'm still waiting for my premiers magazine to arrive and watch the postperson like calvin waiting for his propellor hat.

hehehehe geez my bad! Thats how pissed off I am I guess cant spell straight!

North Narabeen to South Narabeen

BTW. i want to know who hits a couple of 3 woods that far?

I got stuck on the round about outside Cairns once. It took me half a tank of fuel and 63kms to travel 4kms. :)

Personally I couldn't give a rates arse about Desgate's commute any more, his choice...perhaps they'll buy him a helicopter with all their money!!

But I do care about how Tooves is going and would also like to see maybe a members newsletter come out with a bit of stuff from him.

I think maybe there's so much going on there at present that no one has time for anything.

Much is the pity

Des being a man good with budgets he'll probably get the Toyota coverted to gas & start packing his own lunch - vegemite on lebanese bread.

What sort of self-respecting man drives whitegoods on wheels? Sure they may be a family car but they have the style of a cardigan,fwd of that size should be removed from the road for inferior engineering (see torque steer)

He must be doing Greenturd

2V as in 2 victory or back 2 back.

This time last year, pundits tipped we wouldn't make the top eight with untried halves. Yet, we managed to win a title.

With all the drama over the last month, pundits are getting in my ear again, saying we have imploded and have no chance next year. I keep cautioning these pundits that were wrong this year and that there is a very good chance that we will go back to back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4