Captain Of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone else a bit surprised that Anasta got this award?

In the few Roosters games I watched this year he seemed to argue a fair bit with the Referees (not without cause I suppose)

Or was it a case of him not having much opposition.

I was and wasn't.

This guy has got so much flack over the years, from Hated by Souths, Freddy Fittlers Fill-in, Origin Loser, Most Overrated, and at the Dogs for some of their rubbish and has copped it without much whinging.

I like the way he conducts himself in front of the media and on the field, he has matured into a great clubman for the chooks.

Maybe not a inspirational captain like our BK was but he has done himself proud.

Hardly any Captains in the comp that deserved it if you ask me.

If anyone was going to recieve it, Anasta deserved it the most. I think they got it spot on.

He's such an awesome influence to his team mates and leads by example.

Get over to your own Dogs site Rami.  Anasta is a sook.  If any captain deserved the award it was our Jamie.  Led by example, pulled our team out of many fires, unblemished record and not a cat like Anasta.  Anasta is not a worthy choice.  He got the award because he looks good in a suit and it's a Daily Telegraph love in.  Just count the page 14 pics of Anasta through the year.  Total wanker.  What did he do all year to deserve this?  He's a crawling sniveling dog.  This just reinforces my view of the Dally Ms, rubbish.

i think our nice guy approach has not worked for us this year, Last year Ox was all over the referees, this year, its all yes sir, whatever you say sir, would you like me to kiss your bum sir, no wonder were out of favour with the men in pink, they dictate too much and we just walk back to the line with our tails behind our legs.

How can you be the most over-rated clown for the past five years and then get the captain of the year award?  What a joke.  Jamie should have been a shoe in.  Just goes to prove how much the NRL toadies hate us. 

DSM5 link said:
Get over to your own Dogs site Rami.  Anasta is a sook.  If any captain deserved the award it was our Jamie.  Led by example, pulled our team out of many fires, unblemished record and not a cat like Anasta.  Anasta is not a worthy choice.  He got the award because he looks good in a suit and it's a Daily Telegraph love in.  Just count the page 14 pics of Anasta through the year.  Total w****r.  What did he do all year to deserve this?  He's a crawling sniveling dog.  This just reinforces my view of the Dally Ms, rubbish.

The only person who sounds like a sook is you mate.

Have a read of your post. "Waaa! Waaa! Jamie Wyon didn't win the dally M!"

Pull your head in. Anasta is a great leader.

Rami link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=185180.msg292190#msg292190 date=1283923712]
Get over to your own Dogs site Rami.  Anasta is a sook.  If any captain deserved the award it was our Jamie.  Led by example, pulled our team out of many fires, unblemished record and not a cat like Anasta.  Anasta is not a worthy choice.  He got the award because he looks good in a suit and it's a Daily Telegraph love in.  Just count the page 14 pics of Anasta through the year.  Total w****r.  What did he do all year to deserve this?  He's a crawling sniveling dog.  This just reinforces my view of the Dally Ms, rubbish.

[/quote]

Mate shouldnt you be sticking to your lost banner thread ? Surely the dogs have a ''Weve signed forum'' or ''were looking to sign forum'' somewhere out there.

Copa Eagle link said:
[quote author=Rami link=topic=185180.msg292201#msg292201 date=1283925072]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=185180.msg292190#msg292190 date=1283923712]
Get over to your own Dogs site Rami.  Anasta is a sook.  If any captain deserved the award it was our Jamie.  Led by example, pulled our team out of many fires, unblemished record and not a cat like Anasta.  Anasta is not a worthy choice.  He got the award because he looks good in a suit and it's a Daily Telegraph love in.  Just count the page 14 pics of Anasta through the year.  Total w****r.  What did he do all year to deserve this?  He's a crawling sniveling dog.  This just reinforces my view of the Dally Ms, rubbish.

[/quote]

Mate shouldnt you be sticking to your lost banner thread ? Surely the dogs have a ''Weve signed forum'' or ''were looking to sign forum'' somewhere out there.
[/quote]

I do have my own forum. And I do post on it frequently.

What made posting on this forum a crime? Can't I browse through some threads and post my opinions whilst I'm awaiting some news on my banner?

Some people are so fickle.

Your banners gone Rami.  Get over it and move on and get off this site.  Any self respecting Manly fan would have thrown it in a bin, and it's gorn.  Don't clutter up this site with your admiration of other teams captains.  I would have thought you'd be spitting chips that your main man, Andrew Ryan, didn't get the gong.  He's been an adequate loyal leader for years, much better than a wanker like Anaster.  Show some loyalty. 

cmoooon Rami, no problem with you being here, i really do think the banner is a lost cause though, if it was me id be guttered, but its gone.

Rami link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185180.msg292252#msg292252 date=1283935978]
Rami, how are those \"Bred, Not Bought\" T Shirts going these days ?

How's your sponsors going mate? Still getting slapped out?
[/quote]
Yeah!!
Nearly as much as a West Syd Dogs supporters missus

Nthn NSW link said:
[quote author=Rami link=topic=185180.msg292264#msg292264 date=1283938078]

[/quote]
Yeah!!
[/quote]

At least our missus ain't underage. And we definitely don't try to finger her in public mate. It's also consentual when we do it ;)

Rami link said:

[/quote]

Sponsor's are going fine, quite happy with the extra exposure they are getting this weekend. how about yours ?

Rami link said:
[quote author=Nthn NSW link=topic=185180.msg292266#msg292266 date=1283938434]
[quote author=Rami link=topic=185180.msg292264#msg292264 date=1283938078]

[/quote]
Yeah!!
[/quote]

At least our missus ain't underage. And we definitely don't try to finger her in public mate. It's also consentual when we do it ;)
[/quote]

You dick!!!
Are you forgetting the pack rape at Coffs Harbour or were'nt you an Australian citizen that long ago??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8