Chad randall nsw cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A quote from the official site.

"Chad Randall is now a co-coach of Manly’s Intrust Super Premiership team alongside Luke Williamson"

This was just posted
"Coach Chad Randall has named his team to play North Queensland Cowboys at Brookvale Oval on Saturday in round 9 of the Holden Cup".

So out of his depth with the 20's then and moving to CO coach the terrible twos is more about trying to save face. Bozo hire a decent coach for reserves FFS.

Chads coaching record off to great start , bottom of ladder zero wins and keeps the same side week after week , new coach and they look better already , no wonder Chad got promoted

They used to call it the Peter principle. No wait. It still is isnt it with Zorba around.

Latest news , Chad back to under 20 s with his fitness staff . What was that all about ? 1 week of co coach Nsw cup and And the Darren Maroon experiment .

Dylan Kelly is now a five eight. Wow Willow has out done him self this week.

Willow still has this photo he found in Scott Penn's personal photo section of his phone. When you peel the camera back, Penn is in the background in his undies, smoking a dart.
man-sleeps-with-goat-590.jpg

Willow still has this photo he found in Scott Penn's personal photo section of his phone. When you peel the camera back, Penn is in the background in his undies, smoking a dart.
man-sleeps-with-goat-590.jpg
Ok as a newby can someone just give me a brief history on the goat pics please?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8