Channel 7 commentators

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Holmsey

Bencher
Anyone know who 7 will get to commentate for the World Cup? And what games will be on, all games? Or just games with Australia? Cheers@:)@:cool:

Anyone know who 7 will get to commentate for the World Cup? And what games will be on, all games? Or just games with Australia? Cheers@:)@:cool:

Pretty sure you’ll find it is a team of Andrew Moore from ABC radio and Dan Ginnane from Triple M, mate.

Seven’s coverage will be hosted by Jim Wilson and Laurie Daley, with Renee Gartner and Allana Ferguson.

Commentators for the Rugby League World Cup 2017 are: Mark Braybrook, Andrew Moore and Dan Ginnane. Joining them are: Allanna Ferguson, Gary Belcher, Adrian Morley, Brett Kimmorley, Ryan Girdler, Scott Sattler, Brent Tate and Andrew Ryan. Glen Larmer will be a ball-by-ball caller alongside Daryl Halligan and Monty Betham in New Zealand.
source: tvtonight.com.au

Andrew Moore is good, I dont mind the ABC team.
Years ago mate thats all id listed to , david morrow and Warren ryan , it was great . Foxtel out in my entertainment area now but every now and then switch back to the radio.

Dan G(inane) is a tosspot.
The rest are alright.
I reckon just get HG & Roy, but if not, there's a bloke that calls the lower grades online sounds just like HG and goes off like a penny bunger.
Funny as but I can't remember his name.
As long as we get a break from nein I'm happy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8