Cheerleader challenge on Footy Show.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think cheerleaders (female and male) detract from the family atmosphere that most clubs like to promote in the modern game.

Last year at the Manly v Broncos game a cheerleaders zipper broke on her top right infront of us and all was there for the world to see.

Someone tell me just why you would want your 6 or 7 year old Daughter or Son being subjected to that when all your there for was the watch the football?

I think cheerleaders (female and male) detract from the family atmosphere that most clubs like to promote in the modern game.

Last year at the Manly v Broncos game a cheerleaders zipper broke on her top right infront of us and all was there for the world to see.

Someone tell me just why you would want your 6 or 7 year old Daughter or Son being subjected to that when all your there for was the watch the football?

I have a four year old nephew who would've loved it!

I didn't know that this site is a haven for Fred Niles Christian Democratic party members, until this thread started. ;)

Ha…not this black duck- Fred Nile is a tool of the highest order!

Can I ask since this discussion started how many of you have browsed through the galleries?

;)

you guys doa bang up job for me without knowing it sometimes

Those ones doug http://www.silvertails.net/addins/autogallery/autogallery.php

ha ha, it may be the zoloft speaking but I love you guys

then go back there Doug...

hows the teeth mate?

I have a few less now. Yeah pretty good actually mate, I am at work but it has given me a good reason not to talk to people!!!

I usually have a good excuse not to talk to people at work......I dont like them

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4