Cherry Evans and Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don’t think you can have Levi and Croker in same side. One for sure but not both. Bench = impact
Edwin could provide that - or he may fail. But it would be a real point of difference if he worked out
Ps not sure of his eligibility
Also I wonder if the June 30 limit for development players has been put back with season delay ??

I may be wrong but I thought he retuned to PNG.

Levi is doing a pretty good job, but is a little one dimension. Faniu would come on with a tiring defence and run, dummy, take the ball to the line, break a tackle, off load and suck the defence in.
Fainu is one of the best attacking hookers in the game.. i hope he gets off. We can win back to back with him. Levi can come off the bench if hes still here which i think he should be. We play so differently without him.. notice turbo doesnt run from dummy half Anymore? he used to kill them around the ruck now he plays more like snake. Makes sense too much stress in his hammies

Levi is doing the job for us. He may add a bit more, but Fainu is a class above him (and most everyone playing at 9) in creativity. They would make the ideal 9 rotation. What's his chances look like in court? It didn't read too well in the papers but I haven't been following it.

Maybe if Schuster was able to play some footy at Black Town and as a 6 to see how does handle a more serious level , could have been given at least some consideration . Just seems that the best current players available are being selected for the centre and 6 positions , and Walker offers the most as a 6 . Even if and certainly hopefully not , either Suli or Parker may not be available for a short time , quite sure that either Funa or Elliot would slot into the centres . Not too sure what more Walker has to demonstrate to show that he is a very capable 6 , constant threat in attack just of the ruck , defends well , good passing game , passable kicking game . Depending on the circumstances , more then likely to see Schuster to be included on the bench sometime during the remaining games and playing a role as a back rower or general utility player .

I notice they spent a bit of time swapping sides - I like that idea of not being pigeon holed into left or right only. Still a work in progress but it does give them the opportunity to link up if they can develop a combo.

I have been surprised by Walker of late, even before corona hit,he was going better than last year and looked dangerous.I think Walker is a good enough player but I just hope that he is getting on with the other players. He seems to be in his own space.He has definitely mellowed out after the off field drama.He should now back himself a bit more.His attitude def has improved on field.I prefer him like this than acting like an ass.I hope he improves because we need a good number 6.

Fainu is one of the best attacking hookers in the game.. i hope he gets off. We can win back to back with him. Levi can come off the bench if hes still here which i think he should be. We play so differently without him.. notice turbo doesnt run from dummy half Anymore? he used to kill them around the ruck now he plays more like snake. Makes sense too much stress in his hammies
Somehow I can’t see him being back this year. It’s a pretty serious charge. For him to come back off this and then start winning games with brilliant performances is far from reality.Even if innocent it’s far too soon.

Somehow I can’t see him being back this year. It’s a pretty serious charge. For him to come back off this and then start winning games with brilliant performances is far from reality.Even if innocent it’s far too soon.
I meant next season.. that's why i said if levi is still here which i think he will be

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8