Childress sacked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As I stated in another thread a few weeks ago.  It defies logic he has a hall of fame QB and future HoF RB yet they can barely register a point.  Apparently the effort against GB was diabolical, to the point where it appears the players deliberately played like crap to force his sacking. 

It will be interesting to see what they dish up this week.

Hall of fame QB?
Seen his stats this season?
He gets intercepted more times than Lindsay Lohan
gets on a random man while drugged and drunk

Its not like all plays cant go to other players,he throws
into coverage when theres men open,throwing the ball
out is better than the **** he serves up,sure Childress
is part of the problem,i dont think ridding Childress will
change much but with that said,it will be interesting next
week

Did you see his stats last season?  It's pretty clear the season has been blighted by crap plays and Childress signed his death warrant when he signed and then off loaded a WR to cover Rice.

Vikes have gone from one ex-Eagles co-ordinator to another.

Can't believe Farve is still starting, he is done. Start Jackson now IMO & see how you'll be standing next year. Vikes are in a big enough mess as is without walking into 2011 blind at QB.

I agree Wolfpack,i think Favre is very lucky to be getting any gametime
Last year he overachieved and this year its being found out,certainly there must be more than 1 option per play,even without throwing the ball out,that said the season isnt done yet but Eagles and Jets seem to win when they turn up to the ground,alot of teams struggling and last monday night football was terrible from both teams who played

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2