• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go manly said:
Ralphie said:
Go manly said:
Is there something wrong with coming first with 2 weeks left in the comp.
Fair dinkum,spose it,s hard to please everyone though.

Go manly

You miss the point completely (Perhaps intentionally).

It makes not one zot of difference where we are on the table. We are playing like sh1t and if we continue playing like we have for the past month we will go out in straight sets, just like St Choke did in 2009 when they finished Minor Premiers.

Why is this concept so difficult for all those making statements like the one above?

Sorry Ralphie,I am not real bright- but the position does matter and we are first and I am happy with that.

I think it is it better that we have played bad and running first than running 8th-12th and playing good for the moment.

The point of playing shyte,having no big forwards,backs to old with no speed and player disharmony has been spoken about for months now and guess what-we are still on top despite the gloom.

All teams have tried to copy us and are now replicating much of what we have succeeded in executing on the park.( and have been for a couple of years)

It is a tough comp and I agree- If we don't play well,we will lose-and some times lose by a lot.But so will every team.

our boys are tired-but will have something up thier sleeves when needed.

We have not tried anything new for some time-and lets see what a 9 day break does-
I think that we can give it a real shake

Each to their own I guess. I'm delighted to be on top of the table right now, but if we have hit the wall and the season in terminal decline then I for one am far from happy. I'm only interested in Premierships, not being on top of the table.

It's not as though our form is a new development. the last really good game we played was round 16 against the Chooks. Every win since then has been either against soft opposition (Tigers, St Merge etc) or we have ground out an ugly win.

I said before the Titans game that we needed to show improvement and then build from there. We didn't and we certainly didn't last Friday. Form can't be just switched on, it builds over a few weeks. With 2 weeks left it's now or never. If we don't show massive improvement against the Riff and win, then we will be no hope in Townsville.

Ralphie said:
Go manly said:
Ralphie said:
Go manly said:

Go manly

It makes not one zot of difference where we are on the table. We are playing like sh1t and if we continue playing like we have for the past month we will go out in straight sets, just like St Choke did in 2009 when they finished Minor Premiers.

Why is this concept so difficult for all those making statements like the one above?

Sorry Ralphie,I am not real bright- but the position does matter and we are first and I am happy with that.

I think it is it better that we have played bad and running first than running 8th-12th and playing good for the moment.

The point of playing shyte,having no big forwards,backs to old with no speed and player disharmony has been spoken about for months now and guess what-we are still on top despite the gloom.

All teams have tried to copy us and are now replicating much of what we have succeeded in executing on the park.( and have been for a couple of years)

It is a tough comp and I agree- If we don't play well,we will lose-and some times lose by a lot.But so will every team.

We have not tried anything new for some time-and lets see what a 9 day break does-

Each to their own I guess. I'm delighted to be on top of the table right now, but if we have hit the wall and the season in terminal decline then I for one am far from happy. I'm only interested in Premierships, not being on top of the table.

It's not as though our form is a new development. the last really good game we played was round 16 against the Chooks. Every win since then has been either against soft opposition (Tigers, St Merge etc) or we have ground out an ugly win.

I said before the Titans game that we needed to show improvement and then build from there. We didn't and we certainly didn't last Friday. Form can't be just switched on, it builds over a few weeks. With 2 weeks left it's now or never. If we don't show massive improvement against the Riff and win, then we will be no hope in Townsville.

Manly to beat riff by 18+ and be on a terminal incline
wish i knew how to do a smiley face
Go manly

Snake said:
Shoe1 said:
Funny that horo seems a boring player, but we win most games he plays. I think he does tough stuff well that goes unnoticed.

I hate to break it to you, but we lose 57% of games when Horo plays, and 100% when he is missing. Personally, I think it's just a coincidence, but its a bit of a laugh anyway.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/nrl-least-valuable-players/

lol

Shoe1 said:
Snake said:
Shoe1 said:
Funny that horo seems a boring player, but we win most games he plays. I think he does tough stuff well that goes unnoticed.

I hate to break it to you, but we lose 57% of games when Horo plays, and 100% when he is missing. Personally, I think it's just a coincidence, but its a bit of a laugh anyway.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/nrl-least-valuable-players/

lol

Like this :D

Go manly said:
Ralphie said:
Go manly said:
Ralphie said:
Go manly said:

Go manly

Manly to beat riff by 18+ and be on a terminal incline
wish i knew how to do a smiley face
Go manly

I'll try again, like this :D

Hate losing but i do love so called rugby league experts installing the roosters & bunnies as the title favorites even though we are sitting on top of the ladder. Going un noticed suits me fine so does being on a 'decline/peaking too early'. Happens every season and our team never disappoints ;)

SeaEagle21 said:
Hate losing but i do love so called rugby league experts installing the roosters & bunnies as the title favorites even though we are sitting on top of the ladder. Going un noticed suits me fine so does being on a 'decline/peaking too early'. Happens every season and our team never disappoints ;)

The first ladder leader to be under the radar

We went on a four match winning streak so we were installed as premiership favourites.

Souths beat us so they were then favourites.

Souths lost to Cowboys and Roosters pump Warriors = Roosters now favourites.

I haven't checked today but I suspect maybe Storm are now favourites after winning last night.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2