Choc says Cherry may as well go NOW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc has said an awful lot and our fans will get the right of reply come round 23. A lot of what he says is not untrue and he has a right to his say as well, fact is now hes a whinging worm and I really dont want to know!

In a perfect world Robbo and the Ox and Kitey and so on and so on all would have retired in our jersey. Alas 'twas not to be...

Neil Henry: "if I'm talking with my coach's hat on.."

Well Neil yes that is the context of the interview. The journo wasn't asking your opinion as a sailor, shopkeeper or volunteer crossing attendant. Goose.

Id say this was simply the media chasing choc for a story.

Whilst I think Choc should keep his mouth shut and focus on the slimes, he didnt say anything wrong in the article.

I think many of us agree that if we can sign foz and find a decent replacement this year, we want DCE to go now so we can start our rebuild.

Whilst I think Choc should keep his mouth shut and focus on the slimes, he didnt say anything wrong in the article.

I think many of us agree that if we can sign foz and find a decent replacement this year, we want DCE to go now so we can start our rebuild.

No nobody chased him he now works for Triple M on a Sunday he was spreading his wisdom for 3 hours yesterday on air. I dozed off James Hooper and Choc wow Triple M scraping the barrel.

Agree.

My only problem with this is that it just proves the negotiating a year out thing is rubbish if everyone then wants to bail on the last year of their old deal...

Agree.

My only problem with this is that it just proves the negotiating a year out thing is rubbish if everyone then wants to bail on the last year of their old deal...

Transfer windows with a ban on approaching players about contracts outside the NRL transfer windows is a possible fix of that.

But it will never happen. @:mad:

So what's Watmough's going to say if Foran signs with the eel's.
Player's should be made to fulfil their contractual obligations unless it's 100% beneficial for the club to let them go !

The real question is 'What's Foran going to say, once he has joined the worms ?'

What stuff will come out of the closet then. Actually, I dont' want to think about it.

Good point @EaglleFromMay1967. Choc to come out and say 'Foz should leave Manly now'
Lol. It's all so ridiculous.
I really hope Foz stays but if he jumps, well, very disappointing but the Mighty Eagles will rise again.
Some loyalty would be nice though Fozzy.

I'm getting the feeling that Choc scored a heap of 3rd parties through media commitments, as part of his package to the Eels. Were these on offer if he were to stay at Manly, or have the Eels shopped him around to the League media to lessen the expense under their cap? I couldn't imagine his manager would have got far with selling him off an 'expect commentator' as a seperate 3rd party.

Expert Commentator :rofl: Choc puts the moron into that oxymoron :giggle:
I know it's been mentioned before on other threads, but if you had told me twenty years ago that Mark Geyer would have a successful career in the media post playing career, I would have told you "as much chance as a Manly life member joining the Squeels".

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4