Choc the recruitment officer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So another question begs

Since he now hates Manly and was signed with the eels last year was he dogging it on the field

Why did you choose Christianity's God over the 5000 other gods that are worshipped around the globe? I'm just curious about people's religious choices ( more than religion itself)
That's a question for choc, I suggest tweeting him

You have betrayed your roots Whatmough! Any one who has grown up on the northern beaches understands that Parramatta are our original present and perennial enemy.

I get that you wanted out cause of things that you were loyal to changed but you have spat in the faces of fans who worshipped you. People will not forget this!

It's just sad to hear Anthony go on with this rubbish. I remember when Crusher went to the Dogs with Des and he told the press he wasn't going to s**t can Manly like people expect, I just wish Anthony could have shown the same level of class.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

"I'm happy to get out. You know you're going to get flogged but you do it with a smile on your face ... Brad is a pretty inspiring person; you want to go out there and go to battle for him.

Yes ,u are going to get flogged ,week in & week out ,you koksmkr...

Why did you choose Christianity's God over the 5000 other gods that are worshipped around the globe? I'm just curious about people's religious choices ( more than religion itself)
This question interest me too. As you mentioned in a previous post, I understand those who are brain washed as children, but I would love to understand the thought process of those who choose in adulthood. Do they have a pro's and con's list, you know the pro of the one that says you come back over and over as something else. Do you not choose another because their bad guy that is blamed for all bad stuff is scarier than others.

It's a puzzler......

This question interest me too. As you mentioned in a previous post, I understand those who are brain washed as children, but I would love to understand the thought process of those who choose in adulthood. Do they have a pro's and con's list, you know the pro of the one that says you come back over and over as something else. Do you not choose another because their bad guy that is blamed for all bad stuff is scarier than others.

It's a puzzler......

upload_2015-2-19_16-23-57.jpeg

I was once asked - "have you found Jesus?" To which I replied, "I didn't know He was lost."

As a Christian folks (and I am not ashamed to say it) I believe in God and Jesus. I would even go so far to say I am a fundamentalist. Even the scientists are now saying intelligent design.

I once read a poster saying, "I will believe in God and hope I am proven right rather than not believe in God and then be proven wrong."

A very good Buddhist friend of mine had a saying in his office - "God is like insurance. You may not want to believe but when things happen you'll hope He is there."

If you, LE, think it's garbage pal so be it. If you are right we are just all going to be dead bones in the ground. But if I am right and you are wrong - that's a pretty big call I hope you can stand the heat.

I don't want to make this an argument on religion guys but let us respect other people's belief's.

Lol I want to preface this by saying I'm not religious and instead choose to believe in personal morality and ethics therefore If I've lived a good and just life why does it matter whose real or perceived deity is there or not there....... but this is pretty funny and I couldn't resist posting it despite it being slightly off thread.

Relgion+level+piegon_ab2fa3_3998720.jpg

A Mighty Fortress Is Our Brain...
A mighty fortress is our brain, the mind a perfect treasure
To seek its worth, 'twould be in vain, its value beyond measure.
Aloft the neck the brain resides in high rent penthouse splendor
O'er fleshy empires it presides and suffers no pretenders.

The mighty brain is oft beset by life's cruel tribulations,
In drugs and demon alcohol it seeks its liberation.
Although its trials may be great, it still seems quite ironic
That it should feel sub-dominant and return to the tonic

But lurking in rebellion are the wily genitalia,
A-waiting 'til the brain's engaged in wild bacchanalia
And if thus engaged the brain receives a winged shaft from Cupid
The genitals and hormones strike, the brain is rendered stupid.

The brain sometimes for exercise will pump some mental iron
At Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, Yale or other like environs,
Does twenty reps of calculus or speeds through Shakespeare's sonnets,
But mostly lifts the tons of s*** that will be heaped upon it.

The brain and thumb together wrought our whole civilization,
The humble thumb just does its job, contented with its station.
And while the brain proclaims itself God's gift to all creation
If anyone would like the job we're taking applications.

He faked his suspension.
Not sure about that but he did play with a torn bicep for most of the season and was our most dominant forward so we must give him credit for that and for all the good that he did he has done himself a great disservice by bad mouthing the club that honoured him by making him a life member

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8