Chris Bailey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I might have to make Bailey my favourite player just on principle. Boy does he cop it from Manly fans. He isn't that bad, seriously, his value will become evident in due course and I will be one of the very few who are not flabbergasted  ;D

WAMF link said:
Just out of curiosity, what would it take for the manly fans to become 'believers' in CB? What would he have to do to win back your faith?
Answer: If he retired NOW

Bailey's Stats v Warroirs
Metres=88 Runs=11 Hitups=7 Tackles=27 Errors=2 Offloads=1 Penalty against= 0 Minutes played=64

i really think that bailey could add some spark to this sundays game, i think hes a bit of a waste at times, but he could be an extra ball player with the added metres upfront, he could create some opportunities, hes more versatile than rodney, we may just get some 2nd phase play going, we will miss the go forward but !

Rambo1987 link said:
Bailey's Stats v Warroirs
Metres=88 Runs=11 Hitups=7 Tackles=27 Errors=2 Offloads=1 Penalty against= 0 Minutes played=64
The offload was in the lead up to the Lyon break and led to the Matai try.

Rodney played centre vs canberra last year when Lyon went off i believe,or roosters,i cant remember who but im sure he did it

He should be one of our few "fresh" players.  If he can't go on a run of good performances given the opportunity he has he should be crucified.

Pony up dude.

It's funny, every team has this guy, the one that fans take everything out on.
I just had a look at a Chooks forum (not very exciting, they weren't bagging us out or anything) and their guy is Nick Kouperitsis. It's exactly the same as Bails & Willo before him. There's talk of him having compromising photos of Brian Smith etc, etc.
Maybe these guys could form their own team, the underdogs. Oh sorry, they did used to have their own team, it was called the Bears.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6