chris heighington - what do you guys think??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
we really don't need backrowers at all, waterhouse on the other hand in the frontrow would be a great pickup.

He is an OK player but showing signs he is getting past his best which is exactly why the Tigers are trying to offload him & why his name is linked with England.

We do have some questionable bench players in my opinion... Mauro, Robinson maybe more but no way Heighington is going to come cheap like them.

Get a passport Chris your off to England.

The Indian said:
He is an OK player but showing signs he is getting past his best which is exactly why the Tigers are trying to offload him & why his name is linked with England.

We do have some questionable bench players in my opinion... Mauro, Robinson maybe more but no way Heighington is going to come cheap like them.

Get a passport Chris your off to England.

He's got an English passport (mother or fathers English) so don't be surprised if he ends up playing for England

I could'nt see him being that expensive: getting older, no major rep games. he'd be good if the price is right.

with our guys coming through, give them some time folks; forwards take longer to develop and show what they can do. lussick is a bit of an exception to the rule, I think he has to be signed up as a priority with buhrer. I think robinson, harrison and mauro are going just fine at this stage. not every forward has to be the break-making, ball popping genius.

Haven't liked him for a while. Since the Tigers vs Manly game at Gosford last year when he stuck his nose in Matai and Farah's (Briggsy's) business I haven't had the time for him.

We don't need him.

Niko sorry but your a bit of a twat
Our backrowers are brilliant,even the bench warming variety
Choc,Gift,Rodney,Gulavao and from last night even Mauro are
preferable on dollars alone,he is not worth the biscuits

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8