ciao Bryant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think rose has given up on seeing First Grade this season.  Bad hangovers on a Monday are not exactly conducive to the appropriate recuperation of a first grade standard footballer. 

Matabele link said:
I think rose has given up on seeing First Grade this season.  Bad hangovers on a Monday are not exactly conducive to the appropriate recuperation of a first grade standard footballer. 

I thought he might have become a good cheap option for us when one of our current props depart or incur a long term injury, but the building up of the team including Perrys' great form has overtaken that option. he certainly doesnt need to be prioritising social activities first.

Oh FFS, why can't the bloke have a drink on a sunday night. Plenty of players have done similar and had good careers

If he is drinking 3 + nights per week it is a issue, 1 night is not.  That would be standard with most players.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Oh FFS, why can't the bloke have a drink on a sunday night. Plenty of players have done similar and had good careers
  I have no problem with a player having a drink or two (though there are plenty of examples of the sides that take the discipline of a complete ban that enjoy the ultimate success). 

But a player with huge weight issues and playing his first few games back from a career threatening injury is hardly the one you'd think would be getting completely staggering rotten would you?

Let me guess, you have it on good authority that he was with Della Bosca at the Iguana bar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6