Clark should never Ref again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We didnt get the 0 - 100 calls going for us though.

Hicks getting pinned for not being to his feet - 6 points

Wattas getting pinged for being in the clear - 6 points

Lockyer being sent off for 10 - unknown but up to 12 points

so instead of 16 - 0 at that stage it could have been 10 - 6 plus the lockyer factor.

Dont tell me that he didnt influnce the game.

Yes we capitulated, a lot of it appeared to be lack of training under lights. It seemed to me we lost all confidence - the ref had a lot to do with it

!BDH! ..yeah I wish it was a Bronco ....(but as the AV signifies) ..it's a dead issue now they've just got to regroup and come back next week ...sure we can blame the ref but where will that get us?, branded whingers, even if they are valid.

Could you imagine what would have happened if Clark had sent Lockyer off for a PF?, He would have needed body-guards..... well for life. Maybe he's not game to rule against the crowd, but don't forget he's reffed all Manly's (4) wins (At Brookvale)...at home.
He wouldn't be the first ref to think more of self preservation, for the sake of a few ambiguous rules and upsetting a crowd of over 27000 !wall:

Better luck next week Eagles!!

No excuses for the ref or the team. If the ref is found to have made a biased decision based on self preservation, then he should bare the full brunt of whatever punishment is suitable.
I can never accept biased refs whether it goes our way (cause that makes us look like cheats) or the other ('cause that makes me want to commit acts of violence).
Can't see how you can shrug your shoulders if you really do believe he made a cheating call.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2