Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To me they are known as passionate Manly People and that is what type of people I would like at our club . Manly people with passion
The nepotism tower lost its foundation once Bozo dropped off the Eagle perch. Obviously a Manly great, but after him there wasn't too much to crow about. Hopefully Zac can kick on and keep the name on the field where it does best.

The nepotism tower lost its foundation once Bozo dropped off the Eagle perch. Obviously a Manly great, but after him there wasn't too much to crow about. Hopefully Zac can kick on and keep the name on the field where it does best.
Scott is also doing a fine job with recruiting some great young players off field and on Field Zac is a rising star and the Fulton legacy rolls on feathered friend

Is that you Kristie?
No feathered friend I am not that sexy looking

NRL 2022: Sea Eagles sack Kristie Fulton, Manly Sea Eagles overhaul, Des  Hasler axed, Daly Cherry-Evans, Tom Trbojevic, Tony Mestrov, club turmoil |  The Advertiser

Look at this job advertisement….would only take a job like this out of love for the club, basically minimum wages for this kind of role inclusive of super. Pay peanuts you know what you get unless you find very charitable people. Imagine this is an indication of what the club pays back of office people.

There are always kids looking to progress their careers and I'm guessing Mestrov can only work with the funds allocated to him by Penn. The Mestrov role is the one where you really don't want to cut corners. Hopefully, a miracle has happened and Penn has learned this.

I had a read through of the requirements and two things struck me:

1) I still don't know what the job is. A lot of corporate dble speak. Best I can think is you'd be the PA to the person above you and you have to sweet talk sponsors and set up the chairmans lounge.

2) 38 hours a week but expected to do extra because it's a sports orientated job/business...

Screw you ya capitalist turnips. No more asking employees to work for free! Revolution now! Pay for time worked!

2a - No I'm not applying but good luck to the successful candidate. :)

Supposedly, the reason Kristie Fulton was sacked:

Speaking at a meeting on June 29 between Manly’s marketing and commercial team, chief executive Gary Wolman and the club’s clothing manufacturer, Dynasty, she voiced her opinion“

The club needs to be careful about making political and social statements and we should look at this,” Fulton reportedly said words to the effect of.Reports also suggest she urged the club to change the jersey once the seven players threatened to stand down.

Due to her close relationship with the group, Fulton was reportedly aware of their religious beliefs and many of the seven joined Manly with her overseeing the pathways programs.

Speaking at a meeting on June 29 between Manly’s marketing and commercial team, chief executive Gary Wolman and the club’s clothing manufacturer, Dynasty, she voiced her opinion“

The club needs to be careful about making political and social statements and we should look at this,” Fulton reportedly said words to the effect of.Reports also suggest she urged the club to change the jersey once the seven players threatened to stand down.

Due to her close relationship with the group, Fulton was reportedly aware of their religious beliefs and many of the seven joined Manly with her overseeing the pathways programs.

It is a sad indictment on both the author/writer of the article and the team at Foxsports website that they have run with such an article.

Excellent use of the word "reportedly" at a very critical juncture of the first part of the article but beyond laughable in trying to annex the "pride jersey saga" as the "reason".

It is very interesting the "conservation" that was held between the marketing and commercial team that was held in late June has been released, the sieve was alive and well at that time.

I'll shall await, with bated breath, the "release" of any more of the "current Club conversations" or sensitive internal dialogue to the media...

It is a sad indictment on both the author/writer of the article and the team at Foxsports website that they have run with such an article.

Excellent use of the word "reportedly" at a very critical juncture of the first part of the article but beyond laughable in trying to annex the "pride jersey saga" as the "reason".

It is very interesting the "conservation" that was held between the marketing and commercial team that was held in late June has been released, the sieve was alive and well at that time.

I'll shall await, with bated breath, the "release" of any more of the "current Club conversations" or sensitive internal dialogue to the media...
Unfortunately, we will cop another week (or 2) of this, once Bozos mates get back on air this week

Last edited:

This reasoning still makes no sense as to the actual reasoning and just sounds like fluff to me imo!

This article is complete bull****. I cannot say it any blunter than that.

Aaand right on cue the blowfish Hadley starts bellowing about the injustice served up to Kristie. Just one of a few Fulton flag wavers we'll have to endure until they move on to their next pseudo crusade.
Yeah, Hadley probably feels obliged to talk up Kristie...being Bobby's besties and Bobby's daughter and all..

Aaand right on cue the blowfish Hadley starts bellowing about the injustice served up to Kristie. Just one of a few Fulton flag wavers we'll have to endure until they move on to their next pseudo crusade.
Or off this mortal coil. The Fulton influences will eventually leach their way out of existence.

Still hope that whatever current arrangements with the junior pathways can essentially be maintained in light of the recent internal club machinations . Damm lot harder to get a competitive squad when having to pay overs for already established players then acquiring and developing juniors . and again in Manly 's case usually from out of the home area . Schuster , Oloka - atu , Koula , Saab , Paseka , even Weekes and Latu Fainu and other outside previous juniors pushing for i st grade , Critical part of Manly 's hopes to be in the more competitive bracket . Though granted Saab was partly established . Fletcher Myers looks the goods too and being bought in as another promising outside junior . Important priority to get the front office working in some good order but not at the expense of some existing good processes and already in place

Ring The source of all allegations Ray Hadley My articulate feathered friend and put your agenda on the line

And we will see how far your articulation will take you

I'll shall await, with bated breath, and see if you are all talk and no action

Or off this mortal coil. The Fulton influences will eventually leach their way out of existence.
Sorry Tezza but you and all the Fulton critics are way out of line

Our legendary clubs proud winning history is what defines us

And there is no greater winning Legacy than the Fulton Legacy

The Incomparable Immortal spirit and legacy lives on

and his family also keep on keeping on doing great work for the club

Ring The source of all allegations Ray Hadley My articulate feathered friend and put your agenda on the line

And we will see how far your articulation will take you

I'll shall await, with bated breath, and see if you are all talk and no action

Hey @BOZO,

There is no need for me to call the show as:

1. I have no agenda and interestingly, I have only made passing comments on this forum, as I am entitled to do, on matters regarding the Club with knowledge of certain aspects that others may not have.

2. My original comment was in fact an observation of how the affairs of our Club are played out in various forms of the media in the same way others in the media make their own observations.

3. RH is not the source of the allegations and in fact is most likely repeating what he has heard in conversation and is using his show to broadcast those comments which he is entitled to do, yet interestingly, you seem to believe that I or others are not afforded the same opportunity.

4. I have crossed paths with RH in my business dealings and a quote immediately came to mind when listening to him talk... "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Have a great day @BOZO.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8