Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Good. I know all clubs (I assume all, definitely Manly has) have been doing some of this sort of thing for a while now but it's appropriate to put a big focus on it. Especially the behavioural standards required of NRL players, in light of recent-ish events it's clear not everyone was taking that stuff seriously.
Also I wondered how much info players were getting about concussion, so good to see Manly isn't skirting around that issue.

Thank you @ The Wheel for this Duty of Care post

This is about a Manly Moral obligation that ensures the wellbeing of all our players

Us Fans also have a Moral obligation to support our club not only through the good times but also through the tough times

Because tough times dont last but tough Manly people do and always prevail

Toby is definitely a livewire. Will he become a late blooming NRL star? We'll see, but it's good to have blokes like that pushing the limits in pre-season, no-one in the squad can be complacent.
And let’s face it , we might actually need him to play the season

One advantage with the likes of Garrick , Koula and Weekes is some good versatility and utility options and with a few different positions they are capable managing . Toby is certainly a livewire but likely just full back his best shot at playing at that higher level . Can only hope that there can be some sort of a positive outcome without the presence of Foz and Walker . Big responsibility on D C E and Schuster , again are they up to it as a combo and what depth in the halves after them . Weekes every chance as a 6 back up or could even be more then that in due course , back up half Humphries ? promising but also not sure about that option yet . Cooper Johns , not sure about that option either Jake playing a full game as a 13 , not keen on that scenario . Quite reasonable depth with outside backs , probably sufficient with the props , back row to a lesser extent but most definitely halves and 13 , hardly ideal at present or going forward in the short term .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10