Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I will take what Arko said;

“Quite frankly, it is very fair to say that without the wonderful contributions of the Penn Family, both on and off the field, I wouldn’t know where this great Club of ours would be today.”

It's one thing for a group or individuals to step forward and nominate the naming of something to acknowledge and honour another. It's a whole other ball game pushing to have something named after yourself. I don't know the story, but I cringe to think it could have been the latter.

Plenty of people ringing the club to try to get tickets so best way still is through a 3 game pass.

Ring the membership team ASAP

Become a proud member. Over 14.000 now!
Hey @The Wheel , out of curiouslity (already a member), I took a look at the membership section on MWSE and the Part Membership options only appeared to have the 1 ticket Away option available. It could be a 'PICNIC' problem (problem in chair not in computer :)) but it might need to be looked at.

It's a SELL OUT, what sort of crowd can we expect then, and have they put a cap on how many we can have in the ground. 16+ thousand would be great for game atmosphere.

This is really great stuff. It will no longer just be the fans who know of our history, our team will as well. And not just hypothetically, they get to know them. Brilliant.

Hey @The Wheel , out of curiouslity (already a member), I took a look at the membership section on MWSE and the Part Membership options only appeared to have the 1 ticket Away option available. It could be a 'PICNIC' problem (problem in chair not in computer :)) but it might need to be looked at.
I have sent on for them look at - it will be a next week job I reckon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10