Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
A new series;

“I came back from an ACL injury against the Raiders. It was a beautiful afternoon at Brookvale and I crossed for two tries against my old club. This game meant everything to me. Seeing my family after the game, Mum and Dad were crying as they knew how tough the road back was after a 12-month rehab"

This guy brings toughness and commitment, things every successful team needs. Just had a flashback to Michael Monaghan, another very gutsy half turned hooker who played a significant role in Manly growing back into a premiership force, even though he himself wasn't there for the final triumph.

“I came back from an ACL injury against the Raiders. It was a beautiful afternoon at Brookvale and I crossed for two tries against my old club. This game meant everything to me. Seeing my family after the game, Mum and Dad were crying as they knew how tough the road back was after a 12-month rehab"

This guy brings toughness and commitment, things every successful team needs. Just had a flashback to Michael Monaghan, another very gutsy half turned hooker who played a significant role in Manly growing back into a premiership force, even though he himself wasn't there for the final triumph.
Thank you for springing the Memories of Michael Monaghan in our Manly Minds
Michael was Both Tough and Talented
Michael was a very Crafty , Cunning and Clever Manly Player

2004 Many debut
2005 Manly Captain.
2006 Ken Stephen Award.
2007 Doug Daley Clubman.
2007 Manly Grand Final

1703036212023.png

Bring back the Boomerang thrower, and the Italian fellow who sold "peanuts, fresh peanuts in a shell".
Now that's the type of entertainment I'm talkin' about!
Fresh Peanuts ???
You want Real Entertainment ??
Bring Back the Manly Premiership Winning Way !

Manly people are Sick of eating Peanuts and watching other teams fight it off in the finals
1703036753914.png

Which one is you Bozo?
You should know Bozo Better than that my feathered friend
Bozo is a Clown dreaming of wearing a Manly Premiership winning Crown
and not a Mediocre Monkey eating peanuts that has lost its passion for winning Manly Premierships

You should know Bozo Better than that my feathered friend
Bozo is a Clown dreaming of wearing a Manly Premiership winning Crown
and not a Mediocre Monkey eating peanuts that has lost its passion for winning Manly Premierships
I guess I took you literally when you said Manly people are sick of eating peanuts and then attached a copy of said Manly people/monkeys eating peanuts. I stand (or sit) corrected.

The days on The Hill at the SCG - "peanuts in the shell or sugared, peanuts 20 cents!" :)
Watching The Manly finals and Grand finals days at the Sheriden stand was Priceless

Long live the Great Memories of those Manly Greats that Made our Manly club Great

They will live in our Manly Sea eagle Souls for Eternity
1703039507010.png

Last edited:
I guess I took you literally when you said Manly people are sick of eating peanuts and then attached a copy of said Manly people/monkeys eating peanuts. I stand (or sit) corrected.
Dont worry about how others take things feathered friend .Always Take them with a grain of salted peanuts

And Always Stand Tall and Proud to be a Premiership Winning Eagle !
1972. 1973. 1976. 1978 . 1987. 1996, 2008, 2011

Thank You @The Wheel

Anthony talks about the Manly Winning DNA .
Some People were Born to be Winners as they have that Dynamic Winning DNA
and Anthony was the Dynamic DNA Driving Force of those Great Manly Grand Finals Wins

Respect Honor and Manly Premiership Winning Glory
It does not get Better than that Anthony and only Grand Finals Winners like you know that feeling

Picture Complements Manly Media
1703041157122.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12