Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is rugby league not chess he's a gun, grub, hardnosed player exactly what football playing prop forwards need to be..

Well done Ryan
Lol a gun ? Really ?

His last 3 clubs have cut him while running well into the bottom half of the ladder, 1 was happy enough to pay him over a million dollars to not set foot in the place again, and all 3 clubs results immediately went north as soon as he left

NRL Sea Eagles Football StaffPosition
Anthony SeiboldHead Coach
Jim DymockNRL Assistant Coach
Steven HalesNRL Assistant Coach
Michael EnnisPositional Coach
Brett StewartMentor Positional Coach
Guy WilliamsTraining Co-ordinator and Transition Coach
Brock ShepperdNSW Cup Coach and Transition Coach
Michael KulenFootball Analyst/Attack Co-ordinator
John BonaseraGeneral Manager of Football
Jon ClarkeHead of Performance
Andrew BerridgeAthletic Performance Coach
Brandon WellingtonReconditioning Coach
Hugh WilsonSports Scientist
Paul DevlinHigh Performance Consultant
Andrew MayMental Skills Coach
Ryan PintoSports Dietitian
Dr Paul BloomfieldChief Medical Officer
Chris BaileyHead Physiotherapist
Ed GellertRehabilitation Physiotherapist
Angela RickardSoft Tissue Therapist
Alex RossHead Trainer
Tim GeeWellbeing and Education Manager
Glenn MooreCareers Coach
Peter GentleHead of Recruitment
Wayne LambkinPathways Recruitment Manager
David O’DonnellPathways and Women’s Program Manager
Hanna ClarePathways Operations Manager
Mick MalliganHead of Security
Wayne CousinsMedia Manager
Jonathon PetittoFootball Operations
Wow, never knew the club had so many people on the books

I thought we’d brought Toovey back into the fold with junior development ?

Lol a gun ? Really ?

His last 3 clubs have cut him while running well into the bottom half of the ladder, 1 was happy enough to pay him over a million dollars to not set foot in the place again, and all 3 clubs results immediately went north as soon as he left
He is a bit temperamental but if we can harness him it'll be a win.

The club that paid him to leave has a benefactor that didn't want the full story to become public.

Yay for Ryan - your clairvoyance is deeply appreciated by us mere mortals. :)

The only reason I'm saying this, is because when I shared what I was told here, some dickhead suggested the club and him should sue me for libel ! But, given your niggle here, as I was on tender hooks about sharing anymore already, I'm done - you can hear about things 3 months after they occur now for all I care. This is also meant for the others who've had a go at me as well above.

Cheers.

The only reason I'm saying this, is because when I shared what I was told here, some dickhead suggested the club and him should sue me for libel ! But, given your niggle here, as I was on tender hooks about sharing anymore already, I'm done - you can hear about things 3 months after they occur now for all I care. This is also meant for the others who've had a go at me as well above.

Cheers.

Lol surely that’s a gee up, someone suggested legal action because you talked about a signing ? That is unhinged

Wow, never knew the club had so many people on the books

I thought we’d brought Toovey back into the fold with junior development ?
That’s only for the first grade team. The other grades have some as well.

I was thinking Toovey was doing something with the under 16s

Lol a gun ? Really ?

I get your point i saw it unfold but i just have a feeling this guy will be a perfect fit at Manly and he will turn it all around.
Some players are just made to wear a certain jersey and respond to that clubs ethos.
There have been a lot of players that have played for Manly that would have been crucified if social media and the in your face media scrutiny was around in their day.

I don’t see Tooves listed in the junior team lists.

Good to see the eadie brothers and Chris Nero are assistants to one of those squads.

IMG_5957.jpeg

Resigning Wayne Lambkin as our Jersey Flegg coach is a smart move, my memory of the Holden cup team on 2017 and their miracle premiership gives me tremendous confidence that our team will produce strong results and his relationships with the young Pasifika players will ensure that they are heard and will provide a fertile environment for ongoing success!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8