Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So...

Curtis Sironen, Moses Suli, Tevita Funa, Jack Gosiewski, and Zac Saddler

Do we know where they are all going? Maybe the expansion team is coming along just at the right time.

I have some mixed views, I guess, but they're $300 to hear.

She is on the next series of SAS could be worth a watch.
Very talented family, football, acting, playing it up for the media, great marketing strategy. Bet the SAS crew grill her on the Qld incident, bet that will add some spice to the show. Remember what they did to Candice Warner. Reckon those things must be part of the contract or why would you resurface embarassing stuff.

Funa leaving and Jorge on a minimum contract range probably quite understandable , had a couple of strong games in Reggies last season and looks like still something to offer in the depth department
Yeah maybe , but you’d think young Tippytoes would be next up if we got a wing injury.

I know Jorge’s contract was up this year and so this would mean an extension , which still surprises me.

I'm very disappointed. We keep Lance and ditch Tenterfield. It has me mystified!

Saddler, a 22-year-old, who plays in the middle third, but can also shift to the second-row, is also without a contract.
The Bathurst-born youngster made three appearances in the 2022 season, however, they all came from the bench and with limited minutes. While he has been unable to break into the NRL, his immense talent would make it surprising if he couldn't find a contract for 2022

Yeah maybe , but you’d think young Tippytoes would be next up if we got a wing injury.

I know Jorge’s contract was up this year and so this would mean an extension , which still surprises me.
Think that Tippy toes is best suited at centre , is a strong runner , not sure of his defence at a higher level . Watched him play one game on the wing for Black Town and was very ordinary . koula and Tippy toes could push for centre spots next season and koula should go O K on the wing if required and hopefully full back

I'm very disappointed. We keep Lance and ditch Tenterfield. It has me mystified!

Saddler, a 22-year-old, who plays in the middle third, but can also shift to the second-row, is also without a contract.
The Bathurst-born youngster made three appearances in the 2022 season, however, they all came from the bench and with limited minutes. While he has been unable to break into the NRL, his immense talent would make it surprising if he couldn't find a contract for 2022
Boyle can still play and go all right , just has to overcome his recent injury proneness and non availability . Would have to think that at least some serious thought went into not retaining Saddler .Looks like Keppie , Alioia, Paseka , Marty [ one more season ] will be i st choice props next season and Bullimor , Boyle, De Luis and a couple of junior props offering depth .Bullimor could have the credentials to even push for a regular i st grade spot .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10